[Contribute Advice] Your requiremnts and bugs feedback
Tofloor
poster avatar
zzz7
deepin
2021-05-14 17:09
Author

Your requirements and bugs are in the sheet. If not, reply with detailed info for our developers better recurrence.   

The sheet will be updated.

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
1 / 2
To page
merokhan
deepin
2021-05-17 05:44

THe language key shortcuts are not working with 20.2.1.

You should keep Keyboard and Language settings open and manually switch between English and Bulgarian.

I see same issues in the GitHub with Russian language.

Please, consider fast correction with high priority!

Reply View the author
j***s@gmail.com
deepin
2021-05-21 21:55
merokhan

THe language key shortcuts are not working with 20.2.1.

You should keep Keyboard and Language settings open and manually switch between English and Bulgarian.

I see same issues in the GitHub with Russian language.

Please, consider fast correction with high priority!

Keyboard layout language indicator in taskbar disappear and the language key shortcuts are not working for me.

Reply View the author
isaacdias2021
deepin
2021-05-26 06:59

Another bug.

Vulkan API doesn't work in Deepin 20.2.1.

Reply View the author
juagru
deepin
2021-06-09 22:29

In Deepin 20.2.1 the keyboard layout language indicator on the taskbar has disappeared and the language key shortcuts do not work either.

It is very important to me. Thanks in advance.

Reply View the author
heavensword
deepin
2021-06-11 11:13

A few requests...

1. Can we have Moon Phase on the Calendar? 

The only digital watch I currently own is a Casio with moon phase.  It's the reason I ever got it, for the moon phase.

2. Virtual Surround/Bass Boost in sounds.  Windows has this, so y not Deepin too?

Thanks.

Reply View the author
vital-3000
deepin
2021-07-13 04:12

Deepin 20.2.2

the language key shortcuts do not work

app store only has chine langyage

Reply View the author
hranislav
deepin
2021-07-23 01:00

When installing new deepin OS, instalation fails if USB is bihher than 4GB...IMG_20210714_215930.jpg

https://dodaj.rs/image/LKre3d

Reply View the author
randomboy
deepin
2021-08-04 10:18

Backup and restore doesn't start after reboot if system was encrypted. Shows black screen and mouse cursor only. At same installation without encryption all works good

Reply View the author
pejot88
deepin
2021-08-31 06:13

Greetings guys. Not sure, how much you're focused on supporting touch interface, but it fits very nicely, especially with small (11") 1920x1080 screen. Found a few glitches here and there. I will be glad to give any feedback if you need it, if you're actually willing to increase a touch interface experience :) Love this system, and trust me, i tried many :P

Reply View the author
sophiajjj
deepin
2021-09-22 23:49

I'm having connecting to my VPN server, It was working fine last month but I tired yesterday and it says: having issue connecting to server.

Reply View the author
ashish124
deepin
2021-10-01 23:33

Deepin os dont support Graphic of AMD A6 Series APU Processors , Showing Blank screen when tying to install os

Reply View the author
abmmhasan
deepin
2021-10-05 21:12

Please, add a System Usage Graph in taskbar (like KDE) or in Sidebar (top side of Sidebar)

Recommended: CPU, Memory, Netowrk Speed, Disk Read/Write

Reply View the author
Comments
hakit
2021-12-08 10:50
Load conky, it displays most everything
sophiajjj
deepin
2021-10-26 02:26

Bug:

Amd Vulkan API not working properly.

Reply View the author
ba******25@gmail.com
deepin
2022-03-10 17:44

Hello Deepin Team,

Please add support for Ralink MT7601u USB Wireless Adapter drivers in your next release. Wifi Adapter is working fine on 20.3 but after upgrading to 20.4 system is unable to find and detect wifi adapter.

I humbly request you to resolve this issue in your next release 20.5

Thanks & Regards,

Harpreet Singh

Reply View the author
Luca
deepin
2022-03-12 04:44

dears,

OS is very fast and good look and feel.

i recently installed over huawei matebook x pro 2018 with 2000x3000 touch display.

often when going lock screen, the screen for password request is displayed, mouse can move the pointer, but when pressing mouse button to activate password field nothing happens and cannot enter the password. i press keys, but no symbols on the screen. it happens with both internal mouse pad and even with external usb mouse.

i can connect using ssh, but i do not know which process to reset.

when it happens, only solution is to long press power button e hard reset laptop

please give advise or ask for more details/tests if needed

update:

after some more tests, disabling password on lock-screen and setting 5 minutes monitor suspend, the problem is that after monitor suspend, and then back on again, only move from mouse are recognized. keyboard is not responding and also mouse buttons are not responding.

problem can be reproduced, and also logs can be taken and analysed, even during the problem occurrence, because i can connect using ssh

Reply View the author
df******aw@gmail.com
deepin
2022-03-14 23:21
Luca

dears,

OS is very fast and good look and feel.

i recently installed over huawei matebook x pro 2018 with 2000x3000 touch display.

often when going lock screen, the screen for password request is displayed, mouse can move the pointer, but when pressing mouse button to activate password field nothing happens and cannot enter the password. i press keys, but no symbols on the screen. it happens with both internal mouse pad and even with external usb mouse.

i can connect using ssh, but i do not know which process to reset.

when it happens, only solution is to long press power button e hard reset laptop

please give advise or ask for more details/tests if needed

update:

after some more tests, disabling password on lock-screen and setting 5 minutes monitor suspend, the problem is that after monitor suspend, and then back on again, only move from mouse are recognized. keyboard is not responding and also mouse buttons are not responding.

problem can be reproduced, and also logs can be taken and analysed, even during the problem occurrence, because i can connect using ssh

Hello,

I've same problem like you. After monitor suspend, only mouse is moving. All Software is active in background and downloads will be finished. With Remote-Software like DWService you can see Ressourcen, Folder and Files and all is good but there's no reaction of desktop. Only hard reset is possible.

Regards Dirk

Reply View the author
Lejó
deepin
2022-04-26 01:33

Hi there,

first of all, I would like to wish best regards and congratulate to the development team, for this great job as Deepin is, and I would like to suggest some convenience changes below in future upgrade versions:

1. In version 20.4 when I move the mouse cursor over the network icon, it appears the IP address of the connection. After upgrade to version 20.5, when I move the cursor over network nothing happend. This was a usefull thing, please put in back. Thank you and best regards.
  2. It would be nice to put a minimized startup option in the deepin-mail program. This would be especially useful if the program is set to start with the system, automatically. Thank you and best regards.
  3. It would be nice to be able to change the icon in the properties of the files, like in other linux distros. I know it is possible to change with edit the [app.desktop] icon=, but this is quite cumbersome (and need to do every time when update the app), or you could be solved as in macOS with a drag and drop technique in the properties window. Best regards.

Best regards and I wish you good health for your further excellent work

Lejo,
a Deepin enthusiast user

Reply View the author
at******ub@protonmail.com
deepin
2022-05-04 17:14

Hello friends. I just started using DEEPIN.

Hopefully someone can advise me on the Facial Recognition.

It suddenly stopped working.

For two days it worked. But now I have to manually type in the password.

When I tried to reset the Facial Recognition, it's not taking my picture anymore.

Reply View the author
Zeke
deepin
2022-05-18 02:48

This is what i encounter about the problem on Deepin Desktop Environment

• Wine System Tray cannot display content menu or even clicking the icon in taskbar's system tray
  • There is some steam games with a rating of playabled and verified cannot start and load after done download and installed, cannot load any file resources like addons in L4D2, and Games will glitched and freezed everytime i played with low setting sometimes
  • The Rounded Corner will disappeared everytime i play any games on Steam and Windows Games through Wine

This is what i want to add about on Deepin Desktop Environment

• Gif Animation or Video to display as Desktop Background
  • Add New More Icons and Cursor
  • Add Open File Location in Properties like in Windows did
  • Add Flatpak in App Store
  • Add Picture-to-Picture on Browser
Reply View the author
ha******40@gmail.com
deepin
2022-07-30 23:37
The user is banned, and the content is hidden.
1 / 2
To page