DDE Deepin V20 does not log
Tofloor
poster avatar
edson1967
deepin
2020-10-31 15:28
Author

Hello Deepin V20 Team

There was an update of ArchLinux and ArcoLinux with DDE Deepin V20, but it doesn't work for any reason.

I thought it was the downgrade I did because of the kernel failure 5.9.1 and 5.9.2, but I returned to the kernel 5.9.0 which has no flaws, using linux downgrade.

When starting the PC, I enter the login password and the page returns to the TTY screen and then returns to the initial login screen again. I can log in normally in TTY, but I can't log in on the initial login screen.

Does anyone know what it can be and how to fix this situation?
Can you help me in this matter?

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
弦月
deepin
2020-10-31 17:02

A picture of a suggestion character with an error message

Reply View the author
edson1967
deepin
2020-10-31 19:25
弦月

A picture of a suggestion character with an error message

I apologize if you posted in the wrong place. 

As soon as possible, I ask one of the moderators to forward the post to the correct location. 

The forum page is new and I have no command of the Chinese language. 

I am waiting for a possible help as requested.

Reply View the author
jerry979
deepin
2020-11-01 09:50

I have faced the same problem. In my impression, it's solved in newer deepin version. Maybe Arch shoud follow

Reply View the author
edson1967
deepin
2020-11-01 10:13
jerry979

I have faced the same problem. In my impression, it's solved in newer deepin version. Maybe Arch shoud follow

Hello @jerry979

I really don't know what happened, much less what to do to correct this situation. I know I didn't miss the Arch and Arco distro, where I will need to wait for the

developers' goodwill to correct this infamous problem. In Arch Deepin V20, in case

we typed the wrong password "for example" they programmed the "system" to be

able to re-enter the password again, only after waiting 10 minutes. I thought this was absurd (!)

This is an option that should be left to the user and not to those who developed

Distro. Worse, there is no where we can undo this option.

Linux Distro Developer thinks everyone is NERD (!) Thanks for the feedback

Reply View the author
edson1967
deepin
2020-11-01 12:07

Hello Deepin Team

I found a temporary solution. Just downgrade startdde with root on tty2 until you fix this problematic application.

More details can be seen here:

https://github.com/linuxdeepin/startdde/issues/82

Thank you all!

Reply View the author
jerry979
deepin
2020-11-01 22:20
edson1967

Hello @jerry979

I really don't know what happened, much less what to do to correct this situation. I know I didn't miss the Arch and Arco distro, where I will need to wait for the

developers' goodwill to correct this infamous problem. In Arch Deepin V20, in case

we typed the wrong password "for example" they programmed the "system" to be

able to re-enter the password again, only after waiting 10 minutes. I thought this was absurd (!)

This is an option that should be left to the user and not to those who developed

Distro. Worse, there is no where we can undo this option.

Linux Distro Developer thinks everyone is NERD (!) Thanks for the feedback

Emmmm.....I am just a user which means I don't know how to solve problems but observe changes.  I have used deepin for a long time and I haven't used Arch. At first, this problem doesn't exist. After updating one day, this problem occurs. Serveral days later, this problem disappeared after updating.

Therefore, this problem occur with middle version of dde. Maybe if arch use the newest dde package, this problem would be solved.

Hope to help you

Reply View the author
edson1967
deepin
2020-11-02 05:11
jerry979

Emmmm.....I am just a user which means I don't know how to solve problems but observe changes.  I have used deepin for a long time and I haven't used Arch. At first, this problem doesn't exist. After updating one day, this problem occurs. Serveral days later, this problem disappeared after updating.

Therefore, this problem occur with middle version of dde. Maybe if arch use the newest dde package, this problem would be solved.

Hope to help you

Hi

Yes!
With the latest package, it should always solve the problem, but in practice it doesn't work that way. On Github you can read the comment.

https://github.com/linuxdeepin/startdde/issues/82

The version released today 01/11/2020 from startdde 5.6.0.8 also di not work on ArchLinux and ArcoLinux DDE Deepin V20 Rolling.
This package needs to be repaired urgently

Reply View the author