OK, guys, here's a review I wrote...
Tofloor
poster avatar
eco2geek
deepin
2012-01-15 02:39
Author
...of Linux Deepin 11.12. Glad to see you've got an English website up and a space for English speakers in your forums.

Keep up the good work!
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
s.******fe@gmail.com
deepin
2012-01-15 05:38
...of Linux Deepin 11.12. Glad to see you've got an English website up and a space for English speakers in your forums.

Keep up the good work!
Nice review! Thank you!
Reply View the author
sespela
deepin
2012-03-07 11:58
Great review I must say.
But IMHO I really hope they don't change the position of the Windows and Applications tab. Because when you move the mouse to the top left corner to switch to e.g. another document you're working on this would slow down the process if one is automatically in the applications menu. Also, if only the tabs are changed, and nothing else, one would have to be real careful about where you move your mouse cursor so you don't accidentaly switch tab.

I think it is a well thought and good placed tab. So please, don't change it.
Just sayin...
Reply View the author
Branzila143
deepin
2015-02-20 03:21
I can't find Synaptic, because i need this to install manually more German language packets. How can i install Synaptic and why is Synaptic not a part of Deepin?
We offer best quality        Testking ccna training        test papers and  security+ sy0-401 practice test dumps materials. You can get our 100% guaranteed  questions hartford.edu        to help you in passing the real exam.
Reply View the author