Keyboard layout?
Tofloor
poster avatar
Chdslv
deepin
2013-07-09 19:45
Author
Please change the Chinese names on the buttons in this English Talk forum. I simply guessed, which one is for "ost a New Topic."  

Even though a developer promised to look into this, changing the keyboard layout in the system settings, I don't find any solution yet. I have been updating & dist-upgrading every day, but nothing has happened. The keyboard button in System Settings is still unresponsive.
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
electricface
deepin
2013-07-09 23:00
DeepinScreenshot20130709145754.png
Reply View the author
Fox909
deepin
2013-07-15 18:33
Hello I have the same problem with another keyboard layout. I can not adjust the layout by changing "Alt + Shift." I need two layouts "english" and "russian." To display the tray need letters "EN" and "RU". How to do it? Help please. I really like your distribution.
With important, Fox909.

你好,我有同樣的問題,與其他的鍵盤佈局。我不能調整佈局,改變“ALT + SHIFT。”我需要兩個佈局“英語”和“俄羅斯”。要顯示托盤需要字母“EN”和“RU”。怎麼辦呢?請幫助。我真的很喜歡你的分配。
與重要,Fox909。

你好,我有同样的问题,与其他的键盘布局。我不能调整布局,改变“ALT + SHIFT。”我需要两个布局“英语”和“俄罗斯”。要显示托盘需要字母“EN”和“RU”。怎么办呢?请帮助。我真的很喜欢你的分配。
与重要,Fox909。
Reply View the author
Fox909
deepin
2013-07-17 20:47
谢谢你,问题解决了。解决该问题的布局:
控制台:
setxkbmap我们,RU-选项'GRP:alt_shift_toggle,grp_led:滚动'
结果:ALT + SHIFT - 更改布局,Skroll锁 - 显示“RU”布局

真诚,Fox909。

謝謝你,問題解決了。解決該問題的佈局:
控制台:
setxkbmap我們,RU-選項'GRP:alt_shift_toggle,grp_led:滾動'
結果:ALT + SHIFT - 更改佈局,Skroll鎖 - 顯示“RU”佈局

真誠,Fox909。

Thank you, problem solved. Solving the problem with the layout:
Console:
setxkbmap us,ru -option 'grp:alt_shift_toggle,grp_led:scroll'
Result: Alt+Shift - Change of layout, Skroll Lock - the display "RU" layout

Sincerely, Fox909.
Reply View the author
oliveryty
deepin
2013-07-21 06:44
you can just post in english, and it would be easier to understand than you translating it into Chinese with Google Translate, because the Google translate SUCKS.
Reply View the author
Clicker
deepin
2013-07-27 19:29
Hi,
How to add a new keyboard layout in Deepin 12.12? I just found that replacing keyboard layout. I do neet two keyboard, English and Burmese. Sorry for English.
Please reply me back.
Reply View the author
emilm
deepin
2013-08-13 23:38
I have a same problem. I don't need replace keyboard layer. I need to switch between English and Bulgarian. Thanks in advance for help.
Reply View the author
omaoma
deepin
2013-12-14 04:48
Hi all!
Deepin ist very beutiful for me. I like it too much. I found here the solution of my problem switching between Englisch, German and Arabic. Here is again the solution for me:
Terminal and then copy this and paste in your terminal:
setxkbmap us,ar,de -option 'grp:alt_shift_toggle,grp_led:scroll'
That is all.
Goog luck.
Reply View the author
corEr
deepin
2013-12-16 13:15
sudo apt-get install language-pack-* (de/ru/etc whatever language you like)
sudo apt-get install language-selector-gnome , if not already installed. Should be though

on dashboard->system->language selector , switch to wanted language by dropping the language on top of list and applying
Reply View the author