Where to follow DDE progress?
Tofloor
poster avatar
DisappearingOak
deepin
2013-07-26 05:54
Author
Hi, is there an english language page where I can follow the new updates and features being baked for new DDE versions?

I think Deepin is quite nice but hope little botherations should be fixed. Clock being too tiny, panel being unreadable because of transparency, and Deepin Music Player not being suitable for English playlist because of narrow width of playlist that stops you from seeing the names of your songs properly, etc.
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
electricface
deepin
2013-07-26 19:26
What is the meaning of this
Clock being too tiny, panel being unreadable because of transparency
Reply View the author
DisappearingOak
deepin
2013-07-26 23:39
What is the meaning of this[quote]
[/quote]

I meant that on large monitor, the time applet is very small that you have to look hard to read it properly and that it does not show well on different wallpapers because of panel transparency.
Reply View the author
snyh1010
deepin
2013-07-27 18:52
[quote]What is the meaning of this[quote]
[/quote]

I meant that on large monitor, the time applet is very small that you have to look hard to read it properly and that it does not show well on different wallpapers because of panel transparency.[/quote]
Sorry for that.
I'm the developer of DDE.

The dock transparency problem isn't technology problem and will be solved as soon as possible if you can show us some wallpapers that has this problem.

The clock widget problem will be solved when starting optimize large monitor.
Reply View the author
dadix
deepin
2013-07-27 23:27
Must be an option to change color  for that taskbar to black and put a transparency by 50% on it. The result will be like this:
1.png
This is a LXDE dock.
Reply View the author