Spanish Translation.
Tofloor
poster avatar
erdecito
deepin
2013-08-18 14:52
Author
[color=#0000FF:12o7vkbj]First, hi!!

I'm from Argentina, South America, here we speak spanish, i love Linux Deepin, but i don't like to use a S.O. in other languaje, is for this reason, than i want to translate Linux Deepin from english to spanish, i don't understand chinese, but yes english, so... is it possible?, i don't have a lot of time, but i want to do it!!

I don't understand about programming, or anything like, but i really want to help on spanish translation!!

Thanks a lot for make the best S.O. ever!!

Greetings from Argentina!!
erdecito~[/color:12o7vkbj]
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
ManateeLazyCat
deepin
2013-08-18 17:07
We are building translation platform for dealing with other language problems, once we have completed the translation platform, we will notify you in the first time, we are hoping to make people in other languages​​, such as Spanish, can be perfect to use Linux Deepin .
Reply View the author
erdecito
deepin
2013-08-18 17:24
We are building translation platform for dealing with other language problems, once we have completed the translation platform, we will notify you in the first time, we are hoping to make people in other languages​​, such as Spanish, can be perfect to use Linux Deepin .

Thank you very much!!, Not wait to be able to use LD in Spanish!
Reply View the author
ecs18
deepin
2013-10-22 18:21
I'm too a LD user...

I can help to translate in spanish (México)
Reply View the author
Infratoxic
deepin
2013-11-21 13:30
I'm from Spain and very eager to take part in that project.
Reply View the author
GethruX
deepin
2013-11-30 04:08
Hello , Im from spain too . I just install this fantastic and awesome Linux Deepin... for me is the best distro I ever see and tried .
I want to help as much as I can for translation because is not totally comfortable to use in English for spanish users . Please , come with this translation project  , this is the most amazing distro !

thanks   

PD : I want to contact with spanish users for join to the translation project . All little help is good !
Reply View the author
Severuksen
deepin
2014-05-11 19:34
Hello everybody
I'm from Venezuela and I want to be part of translation group for spanish language. How I do to be part?
Reply View the author
BingoLove
deepin
2014-05-11 19:42
Reply View the author
SexiboyMx
deepin
2015-02-26 08:33
Hola a todos

alguno ha logrado configurar exitosamente su red local???
podrian decirme como lo hicieron?

intente modificando el archivo de configuracion de samba "smb.config"
pero no me dio resultado.

x cierto soy novato en las distribuciones (no habia entrado a temas administrativos) de este sistema operativo anteriormente.
ahora requiero configurar mi red y archivos compartidos y tambien mi escaner (Samsung SCX-3200)
pero me urge mas la red local.

pasando a otra cosa han calado la version de HAMACHI para lkinux??? la encontre como "Haguichi" y se instalo pero tampoco puedo explorar los equipos por ahi
no se que mas intentar.

Gracias y saludos
Reply View the author
ka******34@gmail.com
deepin
2022-10-06 16:48

It was a pleasure for me to read this post! I enjoyed it a lot! Best regards!

buy csgo accounts

csgo medal accounts

Reply View the author
le******54@gmail.com
deepin
2022-11-25 00:56
The user is banned, and the content is hidden.
s***4@gmail.com
deepin
2024-02-23 17:08

Great thought. Relevant to what I'm looking right now. Explore the extensive coverage of Solar Panel Installers in the UK, offering solar energy solutions across the entire region. To learn more, visit: Our site

Reply View the author
c***4@gmail.com
deepin
2024-02-26 20:28

Stucco is more than just an exterior finish; it's a protective shield that adds character to your home. stucco contractors

Reply View the author
c***4@gmail.com
deepin
2024-03-06 10:54

Carpet Cleaners Hastings covers both residential and commercial cleaning: from flats and houses to hotels, care homes, and office space and property – including end of tenancy services and vehicle interiors. www.carpetcleanerhastings.co.uk

Reply View the author
c***8@gmail.com
deepin
2024-03-06 11:04

Diverse languages and other cultures! Construction Company

Reply View the author
c***8@gmail.com
deepin
2024-03-06 17:12

greetings from UK! Rug Cleaning

Reply View the author
c***8@gmail.com
deepin
2024-03-09 09:12

I suggest you do a little research and put it here so others may add their suggestions too. Marquee Hire

Reply View the author
s***4@gmail.com
deepin
2024-03-13 14:15

Incredible! If you are from Maidstone, UK, and considering moving to other alternative energy sources. Try Solar Panel Installers Maidstone. They offer solar panels to cater to your green energy solution.

Reply View the author
s***4@gmail.com
deepin
2024-03-13 14:16

With a pioneering spirit and unwavering commitment to sustainability, our Solar Panel Installers UK service has thrived over the past 14 years. To know more, click here: Solar Panel Installers UK

Reply View the author
s***4@gmail.com
deepin
2024-03-29 10:32

With a pioneering spirit and unwavering commitment to sustainability, our Solar Panel Installers UK service has thrived over the past 14 years. To know more, click here: Solar Panel Installers UK

Reply View the author
s***4@gmail.com
deepin
2024-03-29 10:57

If you want to know for the timeline how Solar Energy transform United Kingdom into a greener sustainable solution way of living. Go here: Timeline

Reply View the author