How do you move close buttons to the left
Tofloor
poster avatar
jeffrey
deepin
2013-10-02 16:20
Author
Hello forum!

I was just wondering if there was anyway to move the close, max, minimize buttons to the left, I use ZevenOS on my desktop and the buttons are on the left and that is what I'm use too.  No I'am not trying to copy a MAC I just prefer them on the left.  
I've installed Gnome Tweak can't change anything there.  I've tried the dconf-editor, and usually there is a way in there but it can't be changed either.  Is there a way of doing this?

Thanks in advance!
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
cxbii
deepin
2013-10-02 18:26
hi~
Open the dconf-editor
org-gnome-desktop-wm-preferencse-button-layout
menu:minimize,maximize,close
replace with
minimize,maximize,close

please forgive my poor English, and i hope it won't affects our communicate.
Reply View the author
jeffrey
deepin
2013-10-03 19:59
Thank YOU! Your a GENIUS!  Now it's time to install on my desktop, I love Linux Deepin such a beautiful system!  Keep up the great work!  Only issue I have ut does not work on system programs like Software center and Dmusic or Dmovie.  Anyway to switch button layout for those?
Reply View the author
cxbii
deepin
2013-10-03 21:48
Thank YOU! Your a GENIUS!  Now it's time to install on my desktop, I love Linux Deepin such a beautiful system!  Keep up the great work!  Only issue I have ut does not work on system programs like Software center and Dmusic or Dmovie.  Anyway to switch button layout for those?
I'm sorry.:|
deepin ui software(Software center、Dmusic、Dmovie),can not be achieved at now.
Reply View the author
jeffrey
deepin
2013-10-04 00:54
Okay that's okay thanks for your help
Reply View the author
cxbii
deepin
2013-10-04 01:55
Okay that's okay thanks for your help
http://www.linuxdeepin.com/mantis/view.php?id=2649

Do not worry, we will fix it~
Reply View the author
ranmaruhibikiya
deepin
2014-07-26 07:27
Hi.
I've installed deepin 2014, and see that a lot of the customizations are now gone, and remember about this to be implemented.
In this version will be implement? or there is some command to change the order of the title buttons?
Do you have plans to re-implement the another features that, with the change of controlcenter, they gone? (download wallpapers, clycle on them, etc.)

Thanks for all your great work!
Reply View the author
Maggieszd
deepin
2014-07-28 20:19
Sorry, we do not have this function at present.
Reply View the author
paramnesi
deepin
2016-01-12 09:42
why it doesn't work for me?
Reply View the author