Brazil [pt_BR] translation
Tofloor
poster avatar
alanjhone
deepin
2013-11-02 11:53
Author
Hello guys.

I'm from Brazil I would like to know how can be done the translation to Portuguese if there is some tool for translation.
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
lihongwu
deepin
2013-11-04 17:15
Hola my friend, we did plan for the translation platform, but the scheme hasn't been implemented into code yet. Currently if you are kind to help tranlation, we can give you the the GNU PO file so that you can do the translation. Your help is greatly appreciated by us.

Alex
Reply View the author
alanjhone
deepin
2013-11-05 10:48
Alex,
Yes I am one who likes to help, have a friend of mine also interested in translating can be sent the PO file.
Reply View the author
alanjhone
deepin
2013-11-05 15:52
Alex,

We are gathering a group of Brazilians intending to translate and expand the use of Linux Deepin.
We are replicating the main repository of Linux Deepin in Brazil, due to low connection between Brazil and china and possible that the availability of the repository is not immediately due to latency.
Already registered the domain linuxdeepin.com.br, need permission to act here in Brazil as part of the team, if that permission is granted, we'd like to know if it is possible to provide the source code of the website linuxdeepin.com so that we can maintain the same default layout.

Alan
Reply View the author
luishda
deepin
2014-06-27 22:51
Estou procurando essa traduçao, nao acredito que ela ainda nao tenha sido feita!
Reply View the author
nancy2014
deepin
2014-07-14 23:12
Hello. I am one of the leaders of Deepin forum. I haven't got what you meant. I hope you can express your meaning in a simple and clear way in English.
Reply View the author
electricface
deepin
2014-07-14 23:25
Reply View the author