Help us choose one browser: Firefox or Google Chrome?
Tofloor
poster avatar
cxbii
deepin
2014-01-15 08:45
Author
I like firefox. I feel it faster than chrome.
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
cxbii
deepin
2013-12-12 23:10
QQ截图20131212094556.png

Since Linux Deepin 12.12, we’ve heard a lot of feedback which suggested us to install only one Internet browser by default. Now it is up to you to decide which browser we should choose.

The browser, either Firefox or Google Chrome, with the highest number of votes will be installed. So which do you want? Help us make the decision!

Note:
Poll duration: 30 days

Please vote here:
http://www.linuxdeepin.com/forum/25/16780
Reply View the author
dadix
deepin
2014-01-22 02:59
Did You see this?
Adware vendors buy Chrome Extensions to send ad- and malware-filled updates
http://arstechnica.com/security/2014/01 ... d-updates/
Reply View the author
Zeugitai
deepin
2014-01-23 11:22
Firefox.  Google has become increasingly evil.
Reply View the author
ecs18
deepin
2014-01-24 09:03
Firefox... but chrome it's a lot faster... Maybe I can suggest Chromium...
Reply View the author
Bolo66
deepin
2014-03-15 22:13
Keep both...   

Chrome
has built-in translation features which allows quick translation of the Linux Deepin Wiki from Chinese to English.     This allows me to read the wiki in English and learn more about Linux Deepin and read Chinese Forum Members Posts, which is very important to me ...

Firefox
has the easiest 'Bookmark' and 'History' utilities making it much easier to keep bookmarks organized in alphabetical order which I really find useful...

Keep both.... enjoy the best of both worlds...
Reply View the author
Bolo66
deepin
2014-03-22 00:49
Another point,  is that Chrome might be a little too challenging for beginners to install.  Firefox is easy to install.   So keep Chrome.  Firefox is an easy to install option and so is Chrommium but is not as full featured as Chrome.  

keep chrome coz it's challenging to install for newbies
firefox is easy to install so therefore optional
Reply View the author
ramkumar
deepin
2014-03-25 01:44
Another point,  is that Chrome might be a little too challenging for beginners to install.  Firefox is easy to install.   So keep Chrome.  Firefox is an easy to install option and so is Chrommium but is not as full featured as Chrome.  

keep chrome coz it's challenging to install for newbies
firefox is easy to install so therefore optional

Why is it so hard to install chrome? I don't think many people will feel hard to install chrome.
Reply View the author