The bug of personaliation is fixed.
Tofloor
poster avatar
cxbii
deepin
2014-01-28 14:09
Author
Thank you very much. I down loaded the update this morning and it looks very good. Well done to all the developers. I am a little frustrated because I can't write code so I am unable to do much to help.

Regards
Platypus
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
cxbii
deepin
2014-01-28 01:52
233.png
Reply View the author
ForbearChen
deepin
2014-01-28 03:34
233.png

but i hadn't received the update
Reply View the author
re******re@gmail.com
deepin
2014-01-29 18:34
Seems as though changing wallpaper from picture apps, is still not working.
Reply View the author
Platypus
deepin
2014-01-30 20:42
Masterpier,

The way it seems to work is that you scroll through the wallpapers offered under the heading "Internet" then select a wallpaper. It is then downloaded and appears in "local wallpaper" . the go to your pic in the 'local wallpaper' section and it changes the desktop.

To add your own pics click on the shaded window in 'local wallpaper' with the + in it. This will take you to your Pictures folder in Home. Select your pic and it will appear in 'local wallpapers'. Select it again and it will become your wall paper.

Also, 'Set as Wallpaper' in the right click on an image works now too. It is very convenient.

Seems to work okay for me but I did like the windows like theme choices offered in the original Personalisation options offered in DI 2013 when it was released.

Best regards,
Platypus
Reply View the author
ilox11
deepin
2014-02-26 02:45
Masterpier,
---X--- snipped ---X---
Seems to work okay for me but I did like the windows like theme choices offered in the original Personalisation options offered in DI 2013 when it was released.
Best regards, Platypus
I have to agree with you. I really liked having the screen automagically change every so often. Saves getting bored with the same screen day after day.
I was really liking the theme rolling and then I did an update! Where has my wallpaper gone? I was about to start asking questions when I found your post. Whew! Nice to know that I haven't stuffed something up again, it is just another 'feature' ROFL

What is it going to take to be able to have a rolling wallpaper? Is it a software setting that I have not found yet?

Cheers, Ian
Reply View the author