Problem with the update
Tofloor
poster avatar
guelo1025
deepin
2014-02-26 05:18
Author
^ Something tells me he and I can't read chinese.

I'm having the same problem, though I think the updates are not freezing but going at such a slow rate that it looks like its stuck. At one point it was downloading at bytes/s, something I've never seen before in my life. Before anyone tells me it is my internet, I can stream whole videos without error and play online games so I doubt that is the issue.
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
guelo1025
deepin
2014-01-30 08:56
OK. I installed Linux Deepin and I like it. The problem is that when I update thru the software center, the downloads get stuck and nothing happend. So I decided to close it and open it again, and keeps in the same state. Then I restart it but now it don't open the software center for an instance >:/. Im' new to this so please if anyone spare me and help  
Reply View the author
poloshiao
deepin
2014-01-31 05:53
Is this problem as the following case ?
http://www.linuxdeepin.com/forum/36/19422
Reply View the author
lihongwu
deepin
2014-02-26 17:08
^ Something tells me he and I can't read chinese.

At one point it was downloading at bytes/s, something I've never seen before in my life. Before anyone tells me it is my internet, I can stream whole videos without error and play online games so I doubt that is the issue.

Hi, you can select another mirror in the preferences panel of Deepin Software Center.

We have two mirrors in the United States and several mirrors in other countries.
Reply View the author