2014-06-21 11:11
Author
day/two - I'm going to finish the Russian translation
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
cxbii
deepin
2014-06-21 02:25

Since after Deepin 2014 RC released, we plan versions after that will officially support 15 global languages!

A few days ago, we released Deepin 2014 RC and checked the Chinese and English translation of Deepin Desktop Environment 2.0 and all featured software. In order to support the plan of 15 popular languages, we currently call on and welcome global enthusiasts to participate in Deepin 2014 internationalization translation plan.

Deepin internationalization translation projects are primarily doing in Transifex translation platform: https://www.transifex.com/organization/linuxdeepin/

Welcome all enthusiasts to Transifex platform for translation, if you want to contribute greater strength to Deepin international projects, please contact us to be the manager.

Meanwhile, welcome to join Deepin Internationalization mail-list for translation organization:https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/deepin-localization

If you have any comments or questions about Deepin localization projects, please feel free to contact us .

We express our appreciation to the Deepin contributors !

Note:All developed achievements of Deepin projects are open and our Github address: https://github.com/linuxdeepin

Deepin Team

Follow us:Our Website  | Forum
Weibo | Twitter |Facebook | Google+ | Distrowatch

via:
http://planet.linuxdeepin.com/archives/7341
Reply View the author
m***o@gmail.com
deepin
2014-06-21 03:44
Email sent!!
I want to help in the italian translation.
I've finished the translation on Transifex and I can collaborate also for the Deepin website translation, if u want.
Reply View the author
Ethan
deepin
2014-06-21 03:52
Email sent!!
I've finished the translation on Transifex and I can collaborate also for the Deepin website translation, if u want.
You are so friendly! Thanks...
Reply View the author
m***o@gmail.com
deepin
2014-06-21 04:04
[quote]Email sent!!
You are so friendly! Thanks...[/quote]
Zhouyixing, I've already translated the HTML files.
You can find the ZIP file on the EN Deepin Google Group, in this topic.
EDIT: If you will use CMS I could help you without any problem..
Reply View the author
cxbii
deepin
2014-06-21 07:41
Email sent!!
guy,Thanks for your help!
Reply View the author
浅浅
deepin
2014-06-23 03:34
看到是英语就不想看
Reply View the author
ngenechen
deepin
2014-07-04 13:30
I keep on supporting Spansih (Chile) translation team, so far.  Greetings to Linux Deepin Team
Reply View the author
ngenechen
deepin
2014-07-07 18:12
Hello,

I just downloaded this great new 2014 LD version with multilanguage installation ISO, everything went fine ( 1,3 GB ) and then used unetbootin app for burning my usb distro,  in the bootup menu I missed in default option a live and install.. so I picked and old netbook and decided to  pick the try and install bootup option ( but I couldn't try it as live OS) and moved directly to install option  so I picked Spanish language, checked  keyboard and timezone and  the whole process was 25 minutes. I rebooted and entered into the great turorial in fine Spanish. Then I started checking this 2014  Deepin OS and went faster than the previous 2013 Deepin OS, it was great!. I noticed a mistake not in language, but a repetition when you click right on a folder the first option OPEN in Spanish is repeated twice like: ABRIR ABRIR.  And then went on checking and found everything in Spanish language working out fine.  Warm hugs and congrats dear Linux Deepin Team. Gracias mil ( thanks a lot!)

I am testing the same LD2014 in Spanish but in a Lenovo T400 and everything works out fine, completely different experience with the above mentioned, I used TRY and INSTALL bootup option, and now I am actually trying it and re/editing and posting this comment. I guess the only matter is dealing with the installation Default bootup option, it doesnt work nor in the asus netbook neither in this Lenovo T400.

Warm hugs
Reply View the author
lhw828
deepin
2014-07-08 07:04
jiayou!!!
Reply View the author
ilox11
deepin
2014-07-08 17:03
I want to help with the English and English-Australian Translations. I am registered in the Transifex project and have translated the Source for the dde-daemon.

There are errors in the Source text and they may have beeen carried over into other projects as well.
1. The use of "quitted" instead of "quit" as in "ModemManager was not running or quitted unexpectedly."
While "quitted" is an accepted word in the English language it is not a word in general use. In this case the right word is "quit" as in "ModemManager was not running or quit unexpectedly."
2. In a number of phrases like this phrase, "The 802.1X supplication disconnected from the access point or authentication server." the writer has used an incorrect word, "supplication".
The correct word for these phrases is "supplicant", as can be found in many Linux Distributions,
"The 802.1X supplicant disconnected from the access point or authentication server."
Feel free to check as I did:
https://www.google.com.au/#q=%22The+802 ... 2&safe=off

3. This line confused me:
"Computer will being in suspend mode, please plug in."
What I think it is supposed to be is this:
"Computer is in suspend mode, please plug in."

4. This line also confuses me:
"The device is not been ready for configuration."
What is being said?
Is the device not ready? Then the line should be:
"The device is not ready for configuration."
Should the configuration have been done previously?
Then the line could be:
"The device has not been configured yet."
Reply View the author