deepin no carga login y aparece la pantalla negra
Tofloor
poster avatar
samidr8
deepin
2014-07-22 11:16
Author
Hola amigos, soy Samuel de Costa Rica.

Tengo una laptop Dell, inspiron 3421, 500 Gb de disco duro, 4 RAM, procesador intel core I3. El  problema es que hoy estuve borrando paquetes huérfanos del sistema y a la hora de reiniciar la laptop solamente me aparece una pantalla negra y no me puedo escribir el login.

Lo que hago es que presiono Ctrl + Alt + F1 cuando está la pantalla negra, ingreso mi usuario y contraseña, luego escribo startx, de esta manera ingreso a mi escritorio pero el dock no aparece, ni los accesos directos del escritorio ni tampoco donde se muestra todos los programas!!!

Como soluciono esta problema! Gracias de antemano por su ayuda.
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
finid
deepin
2014-07-22 17:42
Ok, so here is a sanitized Google translation of your post.

Hello friends, I am Samuel de Costa Rica. I have a Dell laptop, Inspiron 3421, 500 GB hard drive, 4 RAM, intel core I3 processor. The problem is that today I was deleting orphaned packages from the system and when I restart the laptop, I get just a black screen and cannot login.

To log in, I have to press Ctrl + Alt + F1, enter my username and password, then type startx. But when the desktop appears, the dock is missing, there are no desktop shortcuts and where programs are listed (likely referrng to the launcher).

How can I get my system to where it was before I deleted orphaned programs?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Does that accurately describe your problem?

By the way, what command did you use to delete the orphaned programs and what version of Deepin are we talking about, Deepin 2013 or Deepin 2014?
Reply View the author
cxbii
deepin
2014-07-22 21:37
Hello , do you execute the following command:
sudo apt-get autoremove

It is easy to delete Deepin Desktop Environment (DDE) , you should not do it randomly.

Please use the keyboard shortcut ctrl + alt + f1 into tty, put in your user name and touch type the password, enter and log in, and then execute the following  command to reinstall  Deepin Desktop Environment, your problem maybe solved after restarted the computer(Computer will automatically restart after executed this command ) If you have any questions , please let me know.
Reply View the author
samidr8
deepin
2014-07-22 23:06
Thanks for answering finid and cxbii, use Deepin 2014 and the command used were:

sudo apt-get remove
sudo apt-get autoremove

sudo apt-get clean
sudo apt-get autoclean
sudo apt-get check
dmidecode -q

Also use not remember if the command
sudo apt-get purge

last command
sudo dpkg --configure -a

cxbii unfortunately the problem persists with a possible solution!
thank you again! :?
Reply View the author
cxbii
deepin
2014-07-23 00:25
Ok, noted and thanks for your support, please continue to pay your attention on us.
Reply View the author
samidr8
deepin
2014-07-23 11:00
I had to reinstall Deepin 2014 root / folder without formatting the / home to keep my files, but I was a separate disc.

How do I resize the folders of music, pictures, downloads, etc. from the root / my new partition?

and the swap is not enabled, as habilito?

Thank you

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jawceyse4nevtkw/1.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a1zhrzhuutdpcvj/2.png

:?:
Reply View the author
cxbii
deepin
2014-07-23 19:14
Sorry, this is the feature of Linux file management, which is different from Window.
Music, pictures and downloads directory is under /home, which are in C disk (just like in Windows), so you can not resize them.
Reply View the author