"Software Request" - Dolphin-emu
Tofloor
poster avatar
dogbert0360
deepin
2014-07-25 06:04
Author
Hi again everyone...

First, let me say that its been awhile since I've posted in the forums.  No secrets about how I felt about this release but I just want to repeat this again.  Deepinlinux 2014 has a beautiful DE but it just has to fix the bugs and get the proprietary drivers like nvidia working. But I'm back and hope these will be fixed soon.

So with that out of the way, I would like to put in a request for the nintendo Game Cube/wii emulator called Dolphin-emu.  Since deepinlinux 2014 doesn't play well with ubuntu ppa's and its not in the deepin repo's that this could be done.  Also I would like to include pcsx2 emulator too.

Thank you to all.
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
Maggieszd
deepin
2014-07-25 18:04
First, let me say that its been awhile since I've posted in the forums.  No secrets about how I felt about this release but I just want to repeat this again.  Deepinlinux 2014 has a beautiful DE but it just has to fix the bugs and get the proprietary drivers like nvid0ia working. But I'm back and hope these will be fixed soon.
we will try to resolve this problem and move Control Contre code to C++.
So with that out of the way, I would like to put in a request for the nintendo Game Cube/wii emulator called Dolphin-emu.  Since deepinlinux 2014 doesn't play well with ubuntu ppa's and its not in the deepin repo's that this could be done.  Also I would like to include pcsx2 emulator too.
Not all software can be added to mirror, which may involve copyright or quality.
We have recorded the issue of pcsx2 emulator, and any software you want to add, just tell us, we will try to help you.

Thanks for your report and please continue to pay your attention on us.
Reply View the author