[Solved] Multiple Workspaces
Tofloor
poster avatar
tf55337
deepin
2014-10-07 22:43
Author
Thanks Spectre!

One more thing.....is there a way to accomplish the same thing using the dock in the same way Unity has a button that can be shown on the Unity Launcher?  I understand the corner navigation do not have the option and I'm guessing that using a tweak tool from Ubuntu won't work either.
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
tf55337
deepin
2014-10-07 11:00
Hello,

Is there ability to have multiple workspaces in Deepin 2014.1 as in other Debian/Ubuntu derivatives?  If not, will it be available in future releases?

Thanks
Reply View the author
Spectre
deepin
2014-10-07 13:30
Hold down the Ctrl & Alt keys at the same time and then use the Arrow keys to switch to another workspace.
Reply View the author
Spectre
deepin
2014-10-09 03:02
Thanks Spectre!

One more thing.....is there a way to accomplish the same thing using the dock in the same way Unity has a button that can be shown on the Unity Launcher?  I understand the corner navigation do not have the option and I'm guessing that using a tweak tool from Ubuntu won't work either.
I would imagine that there is but I am not aware of which ones will work with Deepin.

Maybe Indicator Workspaces...
https://launchpad.net/indicator-workspaces

I have not tried it myself so I don't know if it works or not.
Reply View the author
Maggieszd
deepin
2014-10-09 21:36
@tf55337
Sorry, we currently do not have a button that can be shown on the Unity Launcher, but the next version may provide, you can use keyboard shortcuts "Super +S" to instead.
Reply View the author