社区访问——Nestor Alonso,来自墨西哥的朋友&Nestor Alonso, a Friend from...
Tofloor
poster avatar
cxbii
deepin
2014-10-28 21:26
Author
Via:
http://planet.linuxdeepin.com/archives/7928(中文)
http://planet.linuxdeepin.com/archives/8010(English)

大家好:
从现在开始,我们将会开展一项长期的访问项目——社区访问,我们将不定期的采访社区爱好者/团队,采访的内容和形式也会非常自由,因为我们希望能够和大家有更多的交流!

本期是社区访问的第一期,我们荣幸的邀请到了来自墨西哥的Nestor Alonso用户,现在让我们开始本次简短的访问吧。

Q:Hi,Nestor Alonso,和大家介绍一下自己吧。
A:大家好,我叫Nestor Alonso,我今年23岁,目前我在一家电影公司上班。
我平时喜欢玩电脑、打游戏和篮球等,当然,我是Deepin系统的用户啦~

Q:嗯,你是从什么渠道了解到Deepin 系统的呢?
A:我是从Distrowatch网站上搜索不同的Linux发行版,从而了解并选择Deepin操作系统的。

Q:OK,那你大约是什么时候开始使用Deepin系统的呢?
A:我是今年初开始使用Deepin系统的。

Q:哇,你是我们的新用户耶,那你对Deepin团队(公司)是否了解呢?
A:抱歉,我对Deepin团队的了解很少。我只知道Deepin系统是Deepin团队负责主要开发的。

Q:嗯,你觉得Deepin系统跟其他Linux发行版的不同点在什么地方呢?
A:我觉得Deepin系统的外观非常漂亮,完美地融合了Windows和Mac系统的优点。所以我认为这是Deepin系统成功的关键,也是其他Linux发行版恰恰所缺少的。

Q:你在使用Deepin系统的过程中,是否遇到过什么问题呢?
A:嗯,有遇到过比较严重的问题,在一次系统更新后,我的电脑数据给弄丢了,并且无法找回来。另外就是更新后系统有点不稳定。

Q:这真是一个非常严重的问题!但请你放心,我们已经非常重视系统的稳定性了,我们会妥善解决这个问题的。最后你有什么话想对Deepin团队全员说呢?
A:我希望Deepin系统后期能够支持移动宽带,任务栏和桌面上多一些自定义图标就好了,最后希望Deepin越来越好!

Q:嗯,你需要的功能我们会尽快开发完成的,那么我们就结束本次的访问咯,谢谢你的参加。
A:好的,再见~

以上就是本次采访的全部内容,我们依据采访的形式对部分文字进行了修改。
目前我们正在开发的Deepin 2014.2,将拥有很多新功能,例如窗口管理器,很可能就会在这个版本提前实现哦!

最后,我们再次感谢Nestor Alonso,感谢你相信并选择我们,我们将会努力完善,让Deepin系统更为好用!

================================

Hello, everybody.

From now on, we’ll carry out a long-term interview project—Community Interview. We’ll occasionally interview community fans/teams. The content and forms of the interviews will be very free because we want to have more communication with you!

This issue is the first community interview, and we are honored to interview Nestor Alonso, a user from Mexico. Now let’s start this brief interview.

Q:Hi, Nestor Alonso. Would you like to briefly introduce yourself to us?
A:Hello, everybody. My name is Nestor Alonso. I’m 23 years old. Now I’m working as a supervisor in a cinema. And my hobbies are playing computer, playing video games and basketball. Of course, I’m a user of Deepin system.

Q: Where do you know Deepin Operating System from?
A: I looked for different types of Linux-based OS on Distrowatch website and knew and chose Deepin OS.

Q: OK. When did you start using Deepin OS?
A: I started using Deepin OS at the beginning of this year.

Q: Wow, you are one of our new users. What do know about Deepin Team (Company)?
A: I’m sorry. I only know a little about Deepin Team. I only know that Deepin OS is an operating system which Deepin Team was in charge of developing.

Q: What do you think is the difference between Deepin system and other Linux distributions?
A: Deepin OS is very visually appealing and is the perfect fusion of the advantages of Windows and Mac systems. So I think this is the key of the success of Deepin system and the very strong point which other Linux distributions lack.

Q: What problems did your encounter in using Deepin OS?
A: Well, I once met comparatively serious problems. Once after I updated my system, all my data were lost and couldn’t be retrieved. Another problem is that the system becomes a little unstable after being updated.

Q: This is really a very serious problem! But please do not worry. We have attached great importance to the stability of the system. We’ll properly resolve this problem. Finally, is there anything you want to talk to Deepin?
A: I hope that in the later period Deepin system can support mobile broadband and there will be more customized icons on dock and desktop. At last I hope Deepin will get better and better!

Q: We will finish developing the functions you need as soon as possible. Then we’ll end this interview here. Thank you for your attention.
A: OK. Goodbye.

The above is all for this interview. We have modified part of the text according to the form of the interview.

There will be a lot of new features in Deepin 2014.2 which we are currently developing. For example, the window manager will be probably realized in this version in advance!

Finally, we thank Nestor Alonso again. Thank you for your trusting and choosing us. We’ll strive to improve our Deepin system to make it more easy to use!

Follow us:Our Website  | Forum

Weibo | Twitter |Facebook | Google+ | IRC | Distrowatch
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
zht326
deepin
2014-10-28 22:48
看样子deepin2014.2快要发布啦,希望窗口管理器也能一同更新到位。
Reply View the author
浅浅
deepin
2014-10-28 23:25