社区访问——一个充满活力的Point团队& Point—a Vibrant Team
Tofloor
poster avatar
cxbii
deepin
2014-11-05 02:40
Author
Via:
http://planet.linuxdeepin.com/archives/7932 (中文)
http://planet.linuxdeepin.com/archives/8072 (English)

大家好,本期的社区访问,我们荣幸的邀请到了Point下载器的开发团队!
现在,就让我们开始本次的社区访问吧!

Q:首先,请Point团队的各位童鞋自我介绍下吧~
A:大家好,我是Point团队的Match,首先让我对Point下载器和开发团队做一个整体的介绍吧,Point是一个用于帮助您高效下载各种文件的软件,当前版本支持HTTP、ED2K、BT、FTP等下载协议,目标是为Linux系统用户提供一个简单、美观的下载软件。
目前Point开发团队的成员有:Bonse、Kumahime、Match、起点和神奇大叔。Match和神奇大叔目前上了贼*船(加入Deepin团队),Bonse 、Kumahime和起点目前还在上学。

Q:哇,你们团队蛮多人的嘛,要不你们自我介绍下?
A:大家好,我是Bonse,目前还是在校学生,兴趣是打篮球、吉他、跑步、健身哈,编程方面的话,目前比较擅长的语言是C++,编程工具用的几乎是Qt Creator,偶尔用vim。好,附送附高清果照一张。

A:大家好,我叫Kumahime,目前是一枚在校学生!我的兴趣爱好比较广泛,最喜欢看动漫(本人是个御宅)、写代码(这个就不必多说了吧)、玩游戏(大多为视频游戏,掌机的游戏,不过最近都在玩LOL),音乐(日系为主)…
你问我为什么不运动?有啊,偶尔会练习一下泰拳(随便打打,锻炼身体…)
编程方面的话,我比较擅长C++和Java,本来我是想专门研究C++的,但是因为一些原因花了很多时间在Java上面。我目前为止用过最好用的编程工具应该是eclipse了,其他的visual studio、netbeans、vim什么的都有用过,但个人觉得最适合我的应该是eclipse了。
嗯,我也放出一张小小果照:

A:大家好,我是Match,目前是Deepin团队的成员,我的兴趣爱好也很多,特别喜欢的就是看电影跟写代码,这两件事情都能做到废寝忘食。电影的话各种科幻重口味都合适(⊙o⊙)…
目前比较擅长的是C++跟QML,编程工具用的几乎是Qt Creator,偶尔用vim啦,个人认为编程语言和编辑工具见仁见智啦,喜欢什么就用什么好了,曾经用过一段时间vim来写程序,后来发现我要的功能其实Qt Creator就能提供,没继续折腾,这也是我钟情于Deepin的原因,简单够用就好。
附上我上大学不久的小清新照片(过了两年成了大叔,拍不下手,看这个留个好印象吧哈哈):

A:大家好,我叫起点,目前也是在校学生,兴趣和他们差不多,一般是写代码、看书、篮球等运动、看电影、听音乐、上网、偶尔打打游戏。
我比较擅长C++,对于Java,我一直都想找个机会多敲敲Java的程序,可事与愿违,我绝大多数的时间都花在了C++上了。对于网页,学习简单的html和PHP。目前为止用最久的编程工具就是Qt Creator了,之前也有用过VS、eclipse等,我觉得每个编程工具都有各自的好处。
附上小照一张:

A:大家好,我是神奇大叔(Choldrim),为什么叫神奇大叔呢?因为我早已拥有大叔般的年纪了 ~ @.@ ~
目前我也加入了Deepin团队,平时喜欢打篮球、吉他、轮滑等,以前还玩过一段时间的breaking,不过后来比较忙,就比较少玩了,但现在听到breaking 音乐依然会特别兴奋~
我平时比较擅长C++和java,平时一般用Qt Creator和Eclipse,好的,送上一张照片!(传说中的 “中国第一滩” ,有个“滩”字作证哦!lol)

Q:哇塞,好长的个人介绍~我的第一个问题是,你们为什么要开发这个软件呢?
A(Bonse):其实开发这个软件的初衷很简单,就是我们受不了浏览器自带下载功能,下载文件的时候突然断了,又得无奈的重新下载。
当然我们用过很多下载软件,而且部分软件在下载方面做的功夫是不容小觑的,但是Linux下的下载软件几乎都有一个硬伤——下载的操作太复杂了,集中体现在菜单的层次不清晰,找一个新建下载按钮有时候要找老半天,如果作为一个程序员都会觉得这些操作有些复杂,那作为普通用户更不用说了。
大家打开Point的关于界面,可以看到大大的“简单、易用、高效”三个词,作者的相关信息都是放在它们下面的,因为用户体验才是重点(这也是名字使用Point的其中一个原因)。
参与Point最初的开发的是Match跟起点,现在主要由Match跟神奇大叔继续开发,当然这个过程中有很多朋友帮助我们测试、反馈意见、提供建议和帮助,他们也属于这个软件的贡献者。
目前我们主要是在业余时间继续开发,所以更新速度会比之前慢,希望大家谅解。我们的目标就是要打破Linux系统,下载软件界面不友好的困境,真正做到一键高速下载,突出简单易用和高效,并且软件外观优美!

Q:哪为什么会选择Point作为该软件的名字,是否会有什么寓意呢?
A(起点):原本这个软件的名字是一个P开头的动物单词,但后来发现这个名字居然被一款专注于岛国电影的播放器所用,所以名字必须改改,但对这个P字母依旧情有独钟。
我们不断的思索,忽然灵感大发,脑袋一热,Point!! (⊙o⊙)
严肃一些说吧,Point这个名称在我们软件中代表着两层寓意:
一是代表着我们团队的凝聚精神
二是代表的是我们对知识和技术的一种热衷,一种不怕苦累、甘心一点一滴积累的蜗牛精神

Q:原来Point这个名字有点曲折呀…目前你们对Point的开发有什么计划么?
A(Match):关于Point的软件界面设计…不得不提我们学校的主页,我就不吐槽了,你可以去看看你们学校的主页,跟我们学校的反正差不了多远,乱七八糟,找个课表都得找一早上(咳咳,我们翘课都是因为找不到课表好吗)。然后一次偶然的机会,看到了一所国外大学的主页,当时感觉就是一个字,哇!突然少即是美的概念就深深留在我的脑海,后来就成了我设计软件UI尊崇的一个理念,这当然包括Point。
你会发现Point的主界面总共的菜单项就没几个,按钮也就是那三四个,每一个列表项的菜单选择也只有那么几个,因为我们的想法就是把大部分用户经常要用的功能放在最显眼的地方,用户只要找到他想要下载的资源,点击一下就行了,静静等待下载完成吧,其他的交给我们就行了。我们的理念是:把一件事情做到最简单的软件才是好的软件。
至于UI风格,也很简单,因为我们认为看着漂亮的UI心情也会更好!
支持的下载协议方面,目前Point是支持大部分协议,但是可能存在一小部分比较冷的协议目前还不支持,我们暂时也不会对下载协议再进行过多的扩展。
关于迅雷,目前基本功能已支持,前期目标是在实现对迅雷更稳定地支持外,还须要对自由选择下载目录这一功能进行进一步扩展,其实目前已经可以自由选择xware后端的文件存储路径了,只是不够稳定。长远目标是做得像Windows系统下的迅雷一样好用,或比Windows系统下的更方便、更简单。

Q:那么能不能说下目前Point已经实现的具体功能呢?
A(Kumahime):当前实现的主要功能有如下:
支持多线程下载
支持断点续传
自动探测网络恢复下载
提供 Chrome浏览器与Firefox浏览器扩展,一键下载文件
悬浮窗支持,更小巧,更人性化
支持you-get,一键探测并下载在线视频
支持xware(迅雷),使用迅雷远程下载的强大下载功能,支持常用的各种协议,更强大

Q:在开发中,你们是否遇到过难题和趣事?
A(神奇大叔):额,比较逗的就是之前在刚开始做HTTP下载后端的时候,因为线程同步的问题,总是导致数据写不对而导致程序崩溃,而且这种崩溃的出现是介于可重现Bug跟不可重现Bug之间,因为它确实会发生,但是发生的时间不确定。打个比方,就像老板说要给你放一段时间的假,你知道假期是一定会结束的,但是假期什么时候结束,这个得老板说了算,那么你会很纠结。
而且这样的Bug调试用断点的方式去调试也不实际,因为下载是要大量重复写数据的操作的,每写一次就断点一次还不断疯了,结果就只能用打印信息的方法去调试。这个看似没什么的调试,做的多了自然就崩溃了,后来就直接开了程序让它自己跑,Match就抱着个枕头围着实验室的桌子转,这个情景持续了大概两周的样子(你没看错,确实是抱着枕头,刚开始半年为了加快开发速度都是在实验室睡),因为看着实在害怕,这种纠结的心情是已经不可磨灭了呀,现在回想都后怕。这个抱着枕头的逗比情景是没有留下什么艳照了,不然肯定会很销魂。

Q:哈哈,我想看艳照哈!对了,你们当初为什么会选择在Deepin社区首发这个软件呢?
A:刚开始我们使用的是Ubuntu,但是Ubuntu总是需要一堆的配置后才能符合我们工作的需求,用久了就觉得很不爽,然后就开始找更易用的发行版本,后来发现了Deepin,我们的心情可以用狂喜来表达,慢慢地就成了Deepin的粉丝,最开始使用的是Deepin 12.06版本。
选择在Deepin社区首发这个软件,原因很简单——因为我们是Deepin的粉丝,我们觉得我们开发Point的想法跟Deepin的理念是相通的,我们支持Deepin,所以就在Deepin社区发布这个软件了。

Q:你是如何看待社区合作开发的呢?并且评价一下当前的Deepin社区。
A:社区合作开发是很好的一件事情,因为不可能什么事情都由公司做好。当然了,既然是合作那沟通是少不了的,特意开辟了一个社区开发的版面只是一个开始,希望后面能多些跟社区开发者的交流,为社区开发者提供设计或者翻译等力所能及的帮助。希望社区能越做越好。

Q:还有什么其他想和用户们说的呢?
A:其实想跟用户们说的还是跟我们在论坛里的回复一样:你的支持是我们最大的动力!

=====================================

Hello, everybody. In this issue of community interview, we are honored that we’ve invited the development team of Point downloader!

Now, let’s begin this issue of community interview!

Q: First of all, every member of Point team, please give us an introduction about you~

A: Hello, everyone. I’m Match in Point Team. First of all let me make a whole introduction on Point downloader and the development team of it: Point is a piece of software used to help you efficiently download various kinds of files. Its current version supports HTTP, ED2K, BT, FTP and other downloading protocols. Our goal is to provide users of Linux systems with a simple and beautiful downloading software.

Currently members of Point development team include Bonse, Kumahime, Match, 起点 and 神奇大叔. At present Match and 神奇大叔 have boarded the pirate ship (joined Deepin Team) while Bonse, Kumahime and 起点 are still students studying in school.

Q: wow, there are many people in your team. Would you please introduce yourselves?

A: Hello, everyone. I’m Bonse, still a student studying in school. I’m interested in playing basketball, guitar, running and bodybuilding. In programming, the language now I’m good at is C++. The programming tool that I’ve been using is almost Qt Creator. Occasionally I use vim. Well, here is one of my actual images.

A: Hello, everybody. My name’s Kumahime. I’m currently a student in school! My interests and hobbies are comparatively extensive. I like watching anime (I’m a otaku), writing codes (this would not need to be said), playing games (mostly of which are video games and handheld games, but recently we are playing LOL) and listening to music (mainly Japanese music) best…

You ask me why I don’t exercise? I do. Occasionally I’ll practice Muay Thai (just playing to exercise…)

In programming, I’m comparatively good at C ++ and Java. Originally I wanted to specialize in C ++, but for some reasons I spent a lot of time on Java. The most user-friendly programming tool I’ve used so far should be eclipse. And I’ve also used other tools, such as visual studio, netbeans, vim, but personally I find that the tool which is most suitable to me is eclipse. Ah, I also put a small photo of mine without makeup here:

A:Hello, everyone. I’m Match, currently a member of Deepin Team. I have many hobbies. I  especially like seeing movies and writing codes. Doing these two things can make me forget food and sleep. In terms of movies, all the science fiction movies and hardcore ones suit me (⊙o⊙)…

Currently I’m comparatively good at C++ and QML. The programming tool I’ve been using is almost Qt Creator, occasionally vim. Personally I think different people have different views on what’s the best programming language and what’s the best editing tool. Use what you like using. Once I had used vim to write programs for a period of time. Later I found that in fact the functions that I needed can be provided by Qt Creator, so I did not continue to toss about, which is also the reason why I love Deepin. It’s good being simple and enough to be used.

Here is one of my small fresh photos not long after I went to college (I became an “Uncle” two years later and couldn’t be taken photos. Watch this and let me leave a good impression to you. Haha):

A: Hello, everybody. My name’s 起点. I’m also currently a student in school. I have almost the same interests with them, which are generally writing codes, reading, playing sports like basketball, watching movies, listening to music, surfing the Internet. I occasionally play computer games.

I’m comparatively good at C++. For Java, I always want to find an opportunity to knock in Java programs much. However, things go athwart. Most of my time was spent on C++. For web pages, I learned the simple html and PHP. So far the programming tool that I’ve used for the longest time is Qt Creator. I’ve also used VS, eclipse, etc. before. I think every programming tool has its own advantages.

Here is attached one of my small photos:

A: Hello, everyone. I’m 神奇大叔, Choldrim. Why am I called 神奇大叔? Because I already have the age of an uncle~ @.@ ~

At present, I’ve also joined in Deepin Team. At ordinary times I like playing basketball, playing the guitar, roller blade, etc. I also played breaking for a period of time before, but later because I was comparatively busy, I played it little. However, now when I hear the breaking music, I will still be particularly excited~

I’m usually good at C++ and Java. In normal times I use Qt Creator and Eclipse. OK, I send you a photo! (This is the legendary “The Chinese First Beach”, with the character “滩” to testify! lol).

Q: Wow. What a long personal introduction~ My first question is: Why did you want to develop this software?

A (Bonse): In fact, the original intention of developing this software is very simple, that is, we can not stand the downloading function being built in the browser since when we download files, it is suddenly cut off, and then we have no choice but to re-download.

Of course, we have used a lot of downloading software. And the efforts made by some software in downloading can not be underestimated, but nearly all the downloading software under Linux has a flaw – the downloading operations are too complex, which is embodied collectively in that the level of the menu is not clear and sometimes it will take us a very long time to find the “Newly Download” button. If you, as a programmer, find these operations are somewhat complex, not to mention that normal users will find they are very complex.

When you open the “About” interface of Point, you can see the three prominent phrases: “Simple, Easy to use, Efficient”. The relevant information about the authors is placed below them, because users’ experience is the point (which is also one of the reasons why the team is called Point).

Match and 起点 took part in the initial development of Point. Now it is mainly continued to be developed by Match and 神奇大叔. Of course, in this process, there were and are a lot of friends helping us test, giving us feedback and suggestions, providing advice and help. They are also contributors of this software.

At present we continue to develop this software mainly in our spare time, so the updating speed will be slower than before. We hope you can understand this. Our goal is to break the dilemma that the interface of downloading software is unfriendly in Linux systems and to truly realize that we can download files at a high speed with only one click, to highlight the features of being “Simple, Easy to use, Efficient” and that the software has a beautiful appearance!

Q: Why did you choose Point as the name of the software. Is there any implied meaning in it?

A (起点): The original name of this software was a word which represents an animal and begins with P, but later we found that the name was actually used by a player which focuses on blue movies, so the name must be changed. However, we still show special preference to the letter P.

We were constantly thinking. Suddenly the inspiration occurred to us and we were hot-headed. Point! ! (⊙o⊙)

To say it more seriously, the name Point represents two implied meanings in our software: Firstly, it represents the spirit of cohesion of our team.

Secondly, it represent our passion for knowledge and technology and the snail spirit of being not afraid of hardship and fatigue and being willing to accumulate bit by bit.

Q: It seems that the naming of Point was a bit tortuous… Currently what plans do you have to develop Point?

A (Match): About the design of the software interface of Point… I must mention our school’s home page. I don’t ridicule it. You can go to see your school’s home page, which is not very different from ours. It’s a mess. It would take you a morning to find a curriculum (Ahem, why we played truant is all because we cannot find the curriculum, OK?). Then, by chance, I saw the home page of a foreign university. At that moment my feeling is just one word: wow! Suddenly, the concept of “Small is beautiful” deeply remained in my mind, and later it became a concept I observe when I design the UI of software, which of course includes Point.

You’ll find that on the main interface of Point there are few menu items totally, there are only three or four buttons, and there are just several menu choices in each list item because our idea is that we should put the functions most users often use in the most conspicuous place. As long as a user finds the resources he wants to download, all he needs to do is click it once, and then quietly wait for the completion of the downloading. Our philosophy is: The software that can make a thing the most easily done is good software.

As for the UI style, it is also very simple, because we believe that the UI which looks nice will make users feel better!

As for the downloading protocols supported, currently Point supports most protocols, but there may be a small part of relatively cold protocols which are not supported currently. We will not do excessive expansion to the downloading protocols for the time being.

As for Thunder, now its basic functions have been supported. Our goal at the early stage is to do further expansion to the function of choosing the downloading directory freely besides to realize more stable support for Thunder. In fact, now you can freely select the file storage path of Thunder, though it’s not stable enough. Our long-term goal is to make it as easy to use as the Thunder under Windows system, or more convenient and easier to use than the Thunder under Windows system.

Q: So can not tell us the specific functions Point has accomplished currently?

A (Kumahime): The main functions which have been accomplished currently are as follows:

Supporting multi-threaded downloading
Supporting continuing to download or upload after being stopped
Automatically detecting recovery of network and continuing downloading
Providing plugins of Chrome browser and Firefox browser, with clicking once to download files
Supporting a pop-up box, which is more compact and more humane
Supporting you-get, with clicking once to detect and download online videos
Supporting xware (Thunder), using Thunder’s powerful downloading feature of remote downloading, supporting a variety of protocols commonly used, being more powerful

Q: In development, have you ever experienced any problems or interesting things?

A (神奇大叔): erm, what is comparatively funny is that at the beginning of implementing the support for HTTP downloading functions, the problem of thread synchronization always caused that the data couldn’t be written in correctly which resulted in crash of programs. The emergence of this kind of crashes is between the reproducible bugs and non-reproducible bugs because it does occur but occurs at an uncertain time. Figuratively speaking, the boss says that he would give you a period of time off and you know that the holiday is certainly to be over, but as for when it will come to an end, the boss has the final say. And thus you’ll feel very agonized over it.

And it’s not practical to debug this kind of bugs with the way of stopping downloading or uploading at intervals because the process of writing data into the hard disk needs to do a lot of repeated operations of writing in data. We would become mad if it was stopped each time after we wrote in data. Therefore we could only debug the bugs by the method of printing information. For this seemingly reasonable debugging, if you do it much, you’ll naturally break down. And later we directly opened a program and let it run on its own. Match held a pillow and walked around the table in the laboratory. This scene lasted for about two weeks (You eyes did not deceive you. It is true that Match held a pillow since in the beginning six months we slept in the laboratory in order to speed up development.). Because it is terrible to look at it and this tangled mood is already indelible, we are scared in retrospect. This funny scene of holding a pillow isn’t taken in an amusing photo, otherwise it would certainly make you raptured.

Q: Haha, I want to see the amusing photos! By the way, why did you choose to first release this software in Deepin community at that time?

A: At first we used Ubuntu, but in using Ubuntu, a bunch of configurations are always needed to meet the need of our work. We felt very uncomfortable after using Ubuntu for a long time. And then we began to look for distributions which are easier to use. Later we found Deepin when one word can be used to express our then feeling—ecstasy. And gradually we became Deepin fans. At the very beginning we used Deepin 12.06 version.

The reason why we chose to first release this software in Deepin community is very simple. Because we are Deepin fans, we think our idea of developing Point is the same with the concept of Deepin, and we support Deepin, so we released this software in Deepin community.

Q: What do you think of the development through community cooperation? And please give a comment on the current Deepin community.

A: The development through community cooperation is a very good thing, because it’s impossible that everything is done well by the company. Of course, now that it is cooperation, the communication is indispensable. It is only the start that Deepin specially opened up a forum for community development. I hope later we can have more communication with the community developers to provide community developers with assistance in some aspects within our power, such as in designing and translation. I hope the community gets better and better.

Q: What else do you want to say to the users?

In fact, what we want to say to the users is still the same with our reply in the forum: Your support is our greatest motivation!
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
kingskill
deepin
2014-11-06 06:06
wow~~ 原来是这么几位小鲜肉开发的point啊~~ 支持一下~

:mrgreen:  :
Reply View the author
iamzjk
deepin
2014-11-07 19:29
哪里能下载到