Problems with the system default audio output
Tofloor
poster avatar
luizpeterli
deepin
2015-01-01 12:19
Author
Hello dear.

I noticed a little against time to use the distro Deepin. When I connect my notebook to my Smart TV, the system does not automatically recognize my HDMI output.

To make my laptop recognize the HDMI output I need to plug the HDMI cable into the device and restart it.

To make the system back to the default audio output to the notebook, I need to again remove the HDMI cable and restart the notebook again, oh yes the standard output back to my self speakers notebook system.

There fix for this? Where if I can choose between the system's audio outputs without having to reboot the machine?

Now grateful for the attention.
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
Maggieszd
deepin
2015-01-07 22:36
Sorry to reply late, we are testing this problem, please wait for a short time.
Reply View the author
luizpeterli
deepin
2015-01-08 08:26
Tnks!
Reply View the author
Maggieszd
deepin
2015-01-08 19:34
We just test, this is a bug, we will fix asap, please wait for a short time.
Reply View the author
Maggieszd
deepin
2015-01-09 01:02
@luizpeterli
please enter Control Center and open the sound module, then follow the attached picture to set your device.
Reply View the author
luizpeterli
deepin
2015-01-10 07:32
In fact, I had already located this area default audio device to change the system settings bar.

My problem occurs when for example I turn on my notebook with HDMI cable unplugged. Thus my default audio output are the speakers of my notebook.

If after the notebook on I plug the HDMI cable into the notebook, I can not change the default audio device internal speaker for the HDMI output.

I can only put the HDMI output as standard audio if I restart the notebook already with HDMMI cable plugged into, so when the notebook starts the system the default audio output is already the HDMI output.

But when I just use my TV as a monitor, and turn off the HDMI cable, I have to restart again the notebook so my speakers are the default audio output.

In short, if I connect the HDMi cable TV in my notebook already started with the system does not recognize my secondary audio output and it will not let me change it.

My notebook is dual boot and my audio outputs work seamlessly with Windows and other systems operacionas I had already installed on the device.
Reply View the author
luisiko
deepin
2016-02-08 04:08
+1. I can't select HDMI audio output in the control bar too.
Reply View the author
docwatz
deepin
2016-03-09 03:25
Hi I have HTPC setup. I am using Nvidia GPU HDMI output only. I have no sound when I start PC and deepin desktop logs in. How can I avoid having to remove and reinsert the HDMI cable each time to have sound? Can I modify any config to set default sound card as Nvidia GPU?
Reply View the author
dance707
deepin
2016-03-09 19:11
https://bbs.deepin.org/post/26715
Hi I have HTPC setup. I am using Nvidia GPU HDMI output only. I have no sound when I start PC and de ...

I not know the answer for you hardware , some users with Nvidia setup have installed pavucontrol. There are aware of sound issues and working on patches for version 15.2
Reply View the author