Graphical environment that stops working and disappears
Tofloor
poster avatar
luizpeterli
deepin
2015-01-08 08:37
Author
Since last week I realized that Deepin interface was much more beautiful and minimalist after a system update.

With everything, I have realized that after this update the graphical environment to my system interface eventually has stopped working.

at times go out the front of the notebook or my desktop, and when I go back to work the GUI simply not appear, getting on my screen only the image of my wall papael.

To make the GUI rise again I have to reboot my system.

I would take the post and ask what the command that I can log out from the command line, because then maybe I do not need to reboot every time my GUI stop working. At least until the solution to this problem be resolved.

Thank you for your help.
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
Maggieszd
deepin
2015-01-08 19:34
We just test, this is a bug, we will fix asap, please wait for a short time.
Reply View the author
historyb
deepin
2015-01-09 15:37
Since last week I realized that Deepin interface was much more beautiful and minimalist after a system update.

With everything, I have realized that after this update the graphical environment to my system interface eventually has stopped working.

at times go out the front of the notebook or my desktop, and when I go back to work the GUI simply not appear, getting on my screen only the image of my wall papael.

To make the GUI rise again I have to reboot my system.

I would take the post and ask what the command that I can log out from the command line, because then maybe I do not need to reboot every time my GUI stop working. At least until the solution to this problem be resolved.

Thank you for your help.

Are you talking about the dock? It doesn't show on mine either until I logout and many times have to reboot
Reply View the author
luizpeterli
deepin
2015-01-10 07:50
To gain space on the screen I put my dock to auto hide, and always appear when I pass the mouse over the area where he is.

If I stay for example 2 minutes without working in the environment, my dock and lock no longer appears, but the problem is not limited to my dock, the settings bar on the left side of the screen also steal and stops functioning, as well as the programs menu on the right side of the screen, move the mouse by hot corners of the monitor and nothing happens.

To avoid the problem I configured my never dock auto hide, but the problem only changed deforms, after some time without interaction with the environment the dock just hangs, and even though I click upon icons several times he doesn't answer.

The problem is lessened when I click with the right button on the desktop and click on "screen setup" or "corner" configuration and so all the graphical environment back to operate for a few minutes until the problem occurs again.

Lately the interval of the event problem has become shorter, becoming enviável sometimes work with the graphic environment in this way, as output to this problem I discovered this tip to right-click on the desktop and in "screen setup" or "corner configuration", so that the interface back to respond without having to restart my notebook as my PC.
Reply View the author
historyb
deepin
2015-01-10 11:00
Same problem here too
Reply View the author
luizpeterli
deepin
2015-02-06 04:50
Unfortunately this problem is preventing my work, the system graphical environment constantly freezes and only comes back when I right-click the desktop and select any of the corner options.

I've done tests with or skype or team viwer open without connecting to any remote folder on my network without my open applications, and nothing seems to work.

There were times that by the use of Audacity software were harmed by this problem, sometimes the graphical environment caught and did not return even to the usual procedures.

Just for comparative my system is all updated, and here follows some information from him:

Kernel V> 3.13.0-45-generic # 74-Ubuntu SMP Tue Jan 13 19:36:28 UTC 2015 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU / Linux
Reply View the author