社区访问——freddy4212,我来自台湾!&freddy4212, Coming from Taiwan!
Tofloor
poster avatar
cxbii
deepin
2015-03-05 19:09
Author
via:
http://planet.linuxdeepin.com/community ... om-taiwan/

大家好,

社区访问第三期和大家见面了,本次我们邀请到了台湾的deepin用户——freddy4212。

现在让我们开始本次的访问吧!

cxbii:Hi,freddy4212,先给大家做个自我介绍吧!

freddy4212: 大家好,我是freddy4212,目前职业是一名学生,就读于台湾台北市的高中一年级,但是我对开源和Linux系统很感兴趣,已经是一个约6年的Linux系统用户了,deepin是我目前的操作系统。

cxbii:我们deepin的用户的年龄层分布还真的是很广泛呢
能否告诉大家你为什么喜欢Linux系统,而且还最终选择了deepin呢?

freddy4212:我平时比较喜欢研究电脑,Wi ndows系统被我玩腻后,就想找找看还有什么操作系统可以玩,结果发现了Linux系统,从而知道了开源软件,从此一发不可收拾,和很多人一样,最先接触的是Ubuntu,后面安装了很多的Linux发行版,在一次偶然的机会发现了deepin这一个发行版,觉得它很符合我的口味和需求,因此就喜欢上了。

cxbii:我接触开源的经历和你非常相似哈。
使用deepin系统的同时,你是否了解我们的开发团队呢?以及你是怎么看待我们的?

freddy4212:关于deepin的开发团队,我知道deepin的主要开发以武汉深之度科技有限公司为主,公司地点在中国大陆的武汉,是一间成立不算太久的科技公司,但却是个历史悠久的发行版。
我记得我第一次接触 deepin 时还没有系列软件,几年后才有。不过当时界面称不上漂亮,操作体验也一般般,更别提稳定性了;然而现在的稳定性已经相当高了,界面与体验更是卓越。中国厂商非常擅长将丑小鸭软件变成华丽的天鹅,赏心悦目操作简单功能却又强大,若有更多中国厂商参与这个市场便可以补足开源软体反人类的缺失。deepin 做的非常棒,也希望你们的精神能延续在未来的系列应用以及吸引更多合作伙伴参与整个平台的完善!深深的感觉deepin正朝最好的操作系统目标而迈进。

cxbii:可能是我们比较低调,大多数人对我们还不是很了解,我们的公司全名叫“武汉深之度科技有限公司”,于2011年在武汉成立,不过目前我们已经在北京、上海、广州等地设立了分公司,全职员工已经发展到100多人。借此机会,我想了解下台湾有关开源的发展近况。

freddy4212:好的请提问。

cxbii:在2014年的软件自由日,我参加了上海LUG的年度聚会,来自Gitcafe的市场总监林旅强(台湾籍)先生给我们进行了一场有关台湾开源发展的演讲,在演讲中介绍了台湾本地众多的开源软硬件社团与台湾开源氛围与大陆的区别,请问你了解到的情况是怎么样的呢?

freddy4212:台湾的确有蛮多开源社团的,但是最为活跃的社团一般都集中在台北一带,台北以外的地区比较少,我身边的朋友一般都是学生,因此玩Linux的朋友还是很少。喔对!不过有一款Linux的变形我们都很爱,他叫做安卓,哈哈哈~

cxbii:在大陆,比较活跃的开源组织一般在“北上广”和高校,这个和台湾差不多。对了,你是否了解台湾的COSCUP大会呢,这个大会在大陆还算是比较出名的。

freddy4212:因为学业的关系,我还没参加过这个大会,不过COSCUP大会真的很厉害,都是邀请一些重量级人物演讲,当然也有不少爱好者分享他们的自由软体使用经验。COSCUP大会在2014年的举办地点是台北中央研究院 人文社会科学馆、活动中心,而今年更是通过过NFC相关周边替整个活动增添不少趣味性,同时也拉近参与者与厂商的距离。

cxbii: 就政府支持方面,台湾的开源氛围应该会好过大陆哈。不知道你现在有什么想问的问题呢?

freddy4212:虽然我们在学校教育都还是以最贴近日常生活的Windows,不过政府也是有设些机构来尝试推广开源软件,但是当我们都习惯用专有软件时,自然也很难走入开源软件的世界。不过我最关心的还是deepin新版本的开发啦,还有深谈和新网站什么时候可以发布。

cxbii:deepin下一个版本目前进展不错,在这个版本我们会基于Debian仓库来开发,并且将替换Gala作为默认的窗口管理器,此外还会有全新的截图工具等软件。至于大家关心的发布时间,我真的没办法给出,不过今年6月多大家就应该就可以看到预览版。
关于深谈,目前由于人员变动,现在进展不是很顺利,但是作为核心的Deepin ID功能一直在开发中,Deepin ID将会和新版本网站一同与大家见面。
新网站的开发也算是历经波折,但是目前深度主站已经基本完成,社区站需要对论坛、博客和Bug管理进行重点调整,请大家耐心等待。
以上,就是大概信息了,请问还有其他想了解的么?

freddy4212:大体没有了,谢谢

cxbii:好的,本次的对话就先到这里咯,谢谢你的参与,再见!

以上就是本次社区访问的全部内容,希望大家喜欢!

我们下期见!

附:新官网首页截图
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
rekols
deepin
2015-03-06 01:23
新官方网站是靓点。
Reply View the author
cxbii
deepin
2015-03-06 01:58

enHello, everybody.
The 3rd issue of community interview meets you now. This time we have invited a deepin user coming from Taiwan—freddy4212. Now let’s start this interview.

cxbii:Hi, freddy4212. First of all, please give us an introduction about you.
freddy4212:Hello, everybody. I am freddy4212. At present I’m a student in Grade One, studying in a high school in Taipei, Taiwan. Even so, I’m very interested in open source and Linux system. I’ve been a Linux system user for about 6 years. deepin is my present operating system.

cxbii:The age distribution of our deepin users is really wide Can you tell us why you like Linux system and why you eventually chose deepin?
freddy4212: I usually like studying computer. After I was weary of playing with Windows system, I wanted to find out what other operating systems could be played with. Finally I found Linux system, and thus I knew the open source software. From then on, I knew more and more about the things related. Like many people, I contacted Ubuntu first. Then I installed many Linux distributions. I discovered the distribution deepin by accident which I found suited my taste and needs, so I loved it.

cxbii:My experience of contacting the open source was similar with that of you. While using deepin system, do you know about our development team? And how do you think of us?
freddy4212:On deepin’s development team, I know that the main development of deepin is mainly done by Wuhan Deepin Technology Co., Ltd. Located in Wuhan in mainland China, this corporation is a technology corporation established not too long, but deepin is a distribution with a long history.
I remember that there wasn’t series of software when I contacted deepin for the first time, while it appeared several years later. At that time the interface couldn’t claimed to be beautiful, and the operating experience was just so-so, not to mention the stability. However, the stability is quite high now. And interface and experience are outstanding. Chinese manufacturers are very good at changing the ugly duckling software into the beautiful swan one, which is pleasant to look at, simple to operate, yet powerful in functions. If there are more Chinese manufacturers to participate in the market, the deficiency of the open source software being against humankind can be made up. deepin does a very good job. I also hope that your spirit can be continued in the future series of applications and can attract more partners to participate in the improvement of the whole platform. I deeply feel that deepin is going towards the goal of making the best operating system.

cxbii:Maybe because we are comparatively low-keyed, most people don’t know much about us. The full name of our corporation is “Wuhan Deepin Technology Co., Ltd.” Our corporation was founded in 2011 in wuhan, but now we have set up branches in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and other places. We now have more than 100 full-time staff. To take this opportunity, I’d like to know something about the recent development situation of open source in Taiwan.
freddy4212:OK. Please ask me questions.

cxbii:On Software Freedom Day of 2014, I took part in the annual gathering of Shanghai LUG. Mr Lin Lvqiang (a Taiwanese), the marketing director from Gitcafe, gave us a speech on the development of open source in Taiwan. In the speech, he introduced the difference between the numerous open source software and hardware communities and the open source atmosphere in Taiwan and those in mainland China. Could you please tell me what you know about them?
freddy4212:There are indeed a lot of open source communities in Taiwan, but generally the most active ones are gathered in the Taipei area, and there are comparatively few of them outside Taipei. Friends around me are generally students, so there are few people in my friends playing with Linux. Oh yeah! But there is a deformation of Linux which we all love. It’s called android. Hahaha~

cxbii:In mainland China, the open source organizations which are comparatively active are generally in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou and colleges and universities, which is similar to the situation in Taiwan. By the way, do you know about COSCUP in Taiwan? This conference is pretty famous in mainland China.
freddy4212:Because of my studies, I haven’t taken part in this conference, but COSCUP is really great. Usually some heavyweights are invited to give lectures in it. Of course, there are also many fans to share their experience of using free software. COSCUP 2014 was held in Humanities and Social Science Building, Academia Sinica in Taipei. And this year it is through the NFC derivative products that a lot of fun will be added to the whole activity and the distance between the participants and the manufacturers will be reduced.

cxbii:With regard to the government support, the atmosphere of open source in Taiwan should be better than that in mainland China. I don’t know what other questions you have and want to ask?
freddy4212:Although in our schools, Windows which is most close to the daily life is still used for all the education, the government has set up some agencies to try promoting open source software. However, when we all get used to using proprietary software, naturally it would be difficult for us to walk into the world of open source software. But what I’m concerned about most are the development of deepin’s new versions and when Deepin Talk and the new website can be released.

cxbii:The next version of deepin goes well at present. In this version we will develop it based on the Debian repertory and replace into Gala as the default window manager. In addition, there will be brand-new software such as the screenshot tool. As for the time of release everyone is concerned about, I really can’t tell you, but it should be that you can see the preview in this June.
As for Deepin Talk, at present due to personnel changes, now it doesn’t goes very smoothly, but Deepin ID function which is the core has been in development. Deepin ID will meet you together with the website of the new version.
The development of the new website can be said to have gone through twists and turns, but the main website of deepin has been basically completed at present, and in the community site, BBS, blog and Bug management need to be focally adjusted. Please wait patiently.
The above is the general information. Is there any other information you want to know?
freddy4212:Generally there isn’t. Thank you.

cxbii:OK. Our interview ends here. Thank you for your participating. Good-bye!

The above is the content of the community interview of this issue. We hope you like it!
See you in the next issue!

Attached: screenshot of the homepage of deepin new official website
Reply View the author
tearlight
deepin
2015-03-06 04:25
新版官网什么时候到来?有没有新版的论坛?
Reply View the author
fredy4212
deepin
2015-03-06 08:18
先占楼