[End] Closed Beta Testing Activity for Deepin Manual on June 19, 2015
Tofloor
poster avatar
cxbii
deepin
2015-06-20 01:37
Author
Hello, everyone. In order to ensure the quality of Deepin Manual which will be released recently, we now launch Closed Beta Testing Activity for Deepin Manual. Members of Closed Beta Testing Team: please join in the activity actively. Thank you!     

Testing Period
  • June 19, 2015: The testing begins.
  • June 19, 2015——June 26, 2015: You test Deepin Manual and fill in theClosed Beta Testing Questionnaire.
  • June 26, 2015: The testing ends.

Testing Schedule

Attentions
  • This Closed Beta Testing activity is limited to members of Closed Beta Testing Team. Will you join in Closed Beta Testing Team?
  • Members of Closed Beta Testing Team attend this activity by default.
  • Members of Closed Beta Testing Team who don’t give feedback on the testing activities four times in a row will lose the membership of Closed Beta Testing Team.
  • Please don’t spread the content or data of this Closed Beta Testing activity without permission, or you’ll lose the membership of Closed Beta Testing Team.

Thanks
Thank those members of Closed Beta Testing Team very much for their active participation.  

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
m***o@gmail.com
deepin
2015-06-20 03:07
Edited by Maxximo88 at 2015-6-19 15:24

Hi @Cxbii, I cannot switch to Beta using "Switching to Beta Testing Source and Upgrading Automatically.pl", I wrote to you a private message.
When I double click, Deepin Terminal opens but after 1 second it close!
EDIT: Problem solved, the name of the script file is TOO LONG, rename it "Switching to Beta Testing.pl" and it works!
Reply View the author
cxbii
deepin
2015-06-20 07:50
https://bbs.deepin.org/post/30240
Hi @Cxbii, I cannot switch to Beta using "Switching to Beta Testing Source and Upgrading Automatical ...

Thank you for your report, I will fix it.
Reply View the author
m***o@gmail.com
deepin
2015-06-20 10:31
Feedback sent!
Reply View the author
m***o@gmail.com
deepin
2015-06-27 00:00
Please, note the following MANTIS ISSUE: ID4457.

Deepin Store betatester mirror is too slow to users who live outside China.
Reply View the author