[End] Closed Beta Testing Activity for Deepin User Feedback on July 13, 2015
Tofloor
poster avatar
cxbii
deepin
2015-07-14 00:50
Author
Hello, everyone. In order to ensure the quality of Deepin User Feedback to be released, we now launch the Closed Beta Testing Activity. Members of Closed Beta Testing Team: please join in the activity actively. Thank you!   

Testing  Schedule
  • July 13, 2015: The testing begins.
  • July 13, 2015——July 20, 2015: You test Deepin User Feedback and fill in the Closed Beta Testing Questionnaire.
  • July 20, 2015: The testing ends.

Testing Steps
*If your system is deepin 2014.3, please https://bbs.deepin.org/post/30134 to upgrade the system.

*If your system is deepin 2015 Alpha1, please right-click to open the terminal on desktop and then execute the following command:
  1. sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade -y
Copy the Code
When the terminal displayed a prompt for password, please input the current account password (actually nothing displayed in the screen) and then press Enter, wait a moment to complete the installation.

2. VisitClosed Beta Testing Questionnaireof this activity, test Deepin User Feedback and fill in the testing results.

Attentions
  • This Closed Beta Testing activity is limited to members of Closed Beta Testing Team. https://bbs.deepin.org/post/30134
  • Members of Closed Beta Testing Team attend this activity by default.
  • Members of Closed Beta Testing Team who don't give feedback on the testing activities four times in a row will lose the membership of Closed Beta Testing Team.
  • Please don't spread the content or data of this Closed Beta Testing activity without permission, or you'll lose the membership of Closed Beta Testing Team.
  • Please do not modify the mirror of deepin 2015 Alpha1, or deepin 2015 Alpha1 will not start normally.

Thanks
Thank those members of Closed Beta Testing Team very much for their active participation.

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
abercoque
deepin
2015-07-14 05:45
Done!, only thing that failed to me was after unplug cable, it remained grey thinking, sending...,  And when plug internet cable again nothing changed, so I closed User feedback window.
Reply View the author
cgiannakidis70
deepin
2015-07-14 13:07
same here.sending remains grey when deactivate wifi.After wifi activation nothing changes.I had to force quit the app.
Reply View the author
k0unit
deepin
2015-07-15 14:00
Done. However, deepin-feedback was not installed automatically when I ran os-upgrader, apt-get upgrade or apt-get dist-upgrade. I had to manually install (apt-get install deepin-feedback)
Reply View the author
m***o@gmail.com
deepin
2015-07-16 04:36
Feedback test done!
Reply View the author
floweringmind
deepin
2015-07-20 14:23
Will this switch me from Deepin 2014.3 to 2015 alpha?
Reply View the author
abercoque
deepin
2015-07-31 06:19
https://bbs.deepin.org/post/30272
Will this switch me from Deepin 2014.3 to 2015 alpha?

No, this alpha test is not an upgrade.

This is for a new installation of the system.
{:4_106:}
Reply View the author