The system settings panel does not work after updateing the system
Tofloor
poster avatar
savanweylyn
deepin
2015-12-20 02:22
Author
I had to reinstall Deepin 2014.3 and there were no problems with it until i updated it via the sudo apt-get upgrade command. Now it does not matter that i use the bottom right hot corner or the sstem settings icon from the dock, the settings panel does not show up. I even tried to remove the desktop enivronment with it's configuration files and reinstall it, but it didn't help. Here is the list of updated packages and here is what i see when trying to launch dde-control-center from terminal.

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
laoguang
deepin
2015-12-20 03:26
thats some retard and stubborn error i encountered as root in gui, maybe u want to reinstall 2014 or just install 2015 beta?it may because by compiz.
Reply View the author
savanweylyn
deepin
2015-12-20 08:24
https://bbs.deepin.org/post/30483
thats some retard and stubborn error i encountered as root in gui, maybe u want to reinstall 2014 or ...

I reinstalled the os twice. And after updateing it, the same thing happens again. I'll give a try to Deepiin 2015 beta. The strangest thing is that I've used Deepin for three months, always installed all the updates, but never encountered anything like this before. Again, reinstalled becase of this problem, then installed the updates and encountered this error again.
Reply View the author