deepin
2016-01-05 12:49
Author
Edited by Favaro at 2016-1-5 19:11

Hello ,

How have to this Problems ??

When I open control centers, the system hangs or any other app,
Calendar also has a fault, it is not shown
The Alpha 1 and 2 was ery much faster than Final  and not with this bugs ?

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
Favaro
deepin
2016-01-06 07:25
Hello,

I have one more problem ^^..

I have install a new graphic driver from AMD Randeon, and restart the netbook, but he don't starting, he load all time
Help please ^^:\
Reply View the author
jambalak
deepin
2016-01-06 07:55
Hello.
It is strange because I have a similar problem with the driver nvidia. Since i installed the driver Nvidia, I cannot switch off my computer. To force the extinction of the computer, I have to press on the button :-(
Reply View the author
Favaro
deepin
2016-01-06 08:50
I have from last year a email from deep in team,I'm Maggie from deepin team, thanks for your email. Did you install a closed-source graphics driver ? If so, please uninstall it. Now, you can try the following methods to solve the problem: In the login screen (your picture 1), press Ctrl + Alt + F1, input your account and password( nothing input in fact) to login. Then execute: sudo adduser 1  Set your password, press Alt + F7, then select the new user to log in. Under normal circumstances, you should be able to enter the system.  If you still can not, please download deepin 2014.2RC (please do not download the latest version), and then use USB to be the boot disk to start the system, you can use the file manager to find the file you need.  Finally, if you have problems, I would suggest go to our forum for help, because email is usually the slowest way.
Reply View the author
Favaro
deepin
2016-01-06 08:51
For me, this method does not work
Reply View the author
makkon
deepin
2016-01-08 10:21
Kindly answer us
Where here, the developers, are very welcome here...
Reply View the author
Favaro
deepin
2016-01-09 08:20
And no access to Deepin recovery
Reply View the author
makkon
deepin
2016-01-12 08:42
Edited by makkon at 2016-1-11 21:37

Hi! Kind of like.
Put again see updates at about 170 Mbyte. The NVidia340 driver on GT8600.
Download pocessor 100% under systems monitor, FireFox under 75%.
Actually that's still not a release candidate...Previously this was not.
Reply View the author
makkon
deepin
2016-01-13 09:23
Edited by makkon at 2016-1-12 20:31

Hi! All errors listed here will help developers to improve DEEPIN!
The DEEPIN developers kindly answer us?
Reply View the author
omelette
deepin
2016-01-17 11:51
Another bug, which hopefully will be resolved soon involves repositories.  When you open the righthand-popout menu, click 'System information', click 'updates', then click the Settings icon, you have the option of changing to a different repository 'Server', hopefully one faster than the default one.  Changing to a new 'Server' results in nothing being changed, despite the servers actually being online - or more truthfully, the server closest to me, being online!

So, after changing servers, and accepting to download 160meg of updates, I was shocked to find that it took over 3 hours to do so, averaging about 20kB/s!!!  It was then I went investigating and discovered that the 'sources.list' file in /etc had not been changed by Deepin.  Checking, I also found that the "University Of Kent" repository was online, so using Synaptic, I added this URL, and hey presto, a blindingly fast repository connection!

Every new distro has it fair share of bugs, but Deepin seems to suffer more than most.  Come to think of it, Deepin 2014 had the same problem, and just when it had most of them sorted out, we move on to a new Linux-base (Debian)... a rolling stone gathers no moss, I suppose...
Reply View the author
cxbii
deepin
2016-01-22 23:32
In my opinion, this may be a driver of the problem.
We are checking the problem, we need time to fix it.

Reply View the author