Wallpaper Folders!
Tofloor
poster avatar
jeff_linux_turner
deepin
2016-01-05 22:40
Author
This is Jeff Linux Turner Here!
For gawd sakes where are the f#$king wallpapers stored this time????  I suggested to add an icon in the control center under Personalization and this big fancy O/S has no way to add wallpapers.  Also I search for stuff in the "NEW" software center and can't find half the sh!t that it should. I simply searched for synaptic package manager and nothing appears.  I open up terminal and bang there it is!  Is your new pretty software center even connected to the Debian repos!??  For F@#k sakes I've been following this distro for 3 f@#king years and promoting it with nothing but backlash from the Linux community, becuase they all think it's spyware from China, I still stuck behind it.  And now you switch to Debian on a whim rearrange everything.  Your software center is in no way attached to the main repos at Debian.  But terminal is, and so is synaptic.  Could you explain this idiocy so I don't have to make a bad review on YouTube???

Regards

Jeff Turner
-YouTube
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
laoguang
deepin
2016-01-06 03:54
u should know that people like us are not bothered to go youtube even if we have vpn...
and we certainly won't give a shit about someone who got like around 480 subscribers(not much influence u can cause)
the part about apps is sth i have been wondering, never happened on 14.3 before.
it didn't bother me much though, since i used apt and aptitude unless i can't find the specific name.
according to the development team, the software centre is just aptitude wearing some cloth.
furthermore, this is not idiocy, just urgency, since people in the chinese community were desperate for v15 to out when they realised that 2016 is nearly there.
this is spyware, even we know it, so stop trying to trick yourself(just to inform u if u don't know, it has a government-setting or some shit, i can't remember the specific name)
and u should know that you can just right click on an image and set it as wallpaper(on os x it is like this, i don't know about windows, so to certain extent this is quite 'universal'), there is no need to add it to that folder, unless u want the original wallpapers(we are not idiots). Even if you add it, it may not work, some part of deepin doesn't fucntion like that.
[attach]10176[/attach]
anyway, /usr/share is not that complexed, u can just use ls -al in every sub directory.
lastly, chose another linux distro, it will be a very long time before chinese oses can catch up with others.

Reply View the author
asterion30
deepin
2016-01-06 06:49
seriously? you are consider very important the location of the wallapers? oh man,  you are in The Twilight Zone!!!  please go post this in your channel.
(you are free? jajajajajajajajajaja)  
Reply View the author
JLey
deepin
2016-02-01 16:36
Tact goes a long way, bud.  
Reply View the author