Deepin 15 - Bluetooth problems...
Tofloor
poster avatar
omelette
deepin
2016-01-16 15:00
Author
Has anyone managed to get Bluetooth working properly?  I was excited to find that it discovered & paired with my bluetooth headset, but disappointed to see that the performance is almost unusable.  For example, trying to watch a video with bluetooth-audio, the video plays at about one-quarter its normal speed, with the audio a complete mess - all broken up.   It's not a question of the hardware not being fast enough either, as System Monitor shows the CPU-load at only about 25% when this is happening.  Disconnect the BT-audio, and the video will start to play perfectly at normal speed.

Has anyone come across this?

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
dance707
deepin
2016-01-16 15:49
After reading your post I would suggest in your applications Driver Manager to see if missing the right driver. I do not use bluetooth on my system..
Reply View the author
omelette
deepin
2016-01-16 18:13
Sorry about that - terrible connection at the time.

Driver-wise, I'm working with the default installation, so no 'messing about' yet!  I've just realised that the Bluez package installed is pretty much 'cutting-edge' - Bluez 5.x - so I should be seeing very good BT performance, not the opposite.  Particularly since I see identically bad performance on two different machines.  Probably something trivial, time to browse up some answers.
Reply View the author
cxbii
deepin
2016-01-22 23:32
Please use the "Deepin Feedback" feedback to this problem, thank you!
We need your system information.
Reply View the author
omelette
deepin
2016-01-24 09:13
I have just sent a bunch of Deepin-Feedback issues that I've encountered.  Thanks for bringing the Deepin Feedback app to my notice - didn't see it till now!
Reply View the author