Sound effects
Tofloor
poster avatar
serenase
deepin
2016-06-05 00:37
Author
After update, no more adjustment for sound effects, just on/off...? Not so nice new feature. Any change to get it back or manually adjust them somehow?

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
dance707
deepin
2016-06-05 18:38
I also missed the advanced settings we had. I suspect but not sure that there was feedback that users just wanted a method to turn off all sound effects. I guess users like us that appreciated the advanced features where rather few.
Reply View the author
serenase
deepin
2016-06-05 22:01
https://bbs.deepin.org/post/31114
I also missed the advanced settings we had. I suspect but not sure that there was feedback that user ...

I don' t count that as advanced setting, it's just usability thing. As we don't have permanent visual notifications, at least some sound feedback would be nice. Altho all effects on is little bit too overhelming for my taste. Example when I change song, it gives sound and annoing stuff like that. There should be still at least some way to use advanced settings for those who need them. Other wise I think this was a good update.
Reply View the author
omelette
deepin
2016-06-09 10:59
I don't count it as advanced either.  Almost all of the criticisms I have read about the sound-effects regarded their volume-level.  Just including the ability to vary the volume-levels would have satisified most.  I actually like the signing-on/off jingles - they're just too damn loud!  Removing the 'advanced' options entirely seem an over-reaction to valid criticisms...
Reply View the author
dance707
deepin
2016-06-09 15:05
Yes maybe advanced wrong word but the 15 or so individual settings for sound effects i thought was nice feature
Reply View the author
dodog
deepin
2016-09-16 15:24
Is it possible to turn on back this feature?
Reply View the author