Deepin User Feedback problems...
Tofloor
poster avatar
omelette
deepin
2016-06-08 11:30
Author
Edited by omelette at 2016-6-9 02:29

What's the deal with Deepin User Feedback?  I have just spent about 10min detailing a bug, pressed Submit - only to have that dumb application indicating ''Sending...'' for at least the last 15min!!!  And this is typical, having submitted at least half a dozen bug-reports already - it's as if it's trying to contact Pluto or some other far-off location.  The one app you would expect to work well, is barely usable!  I'm left wondering if this is by accident or design - a way of limiting bugs-submitted.  It's doing my blood-pressure no good, that's for sure!

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
dance707
deepin
2016-06-08 11:59
Please edit the title of your post and review Section II - Community Rules
https://bbs.deepin.org/post/30142
Reply View the author
bobo
deepin
2016-06-08 18:39
I suspected that it was due to the internet connection. It is always difficult to connect service in China.
Reply View the author
omelette
deepin
2016-06-09 10:37
Edited by omelette at 2016-6-9 02:39

Title changed...

That is damn furstrating though.  If it only happened the odd time, I'd let it pass.  But every bug-report I have submitted, there seems like only a 50-50 chance that the report is submitted successfully.  If it was just a slow connection to China, why then have I no problem posting to this forum?  Granted, the connection to this forum can be slow at times, buut never to the extent as seen when I try submitting stuff via Deepin User feedback.

It's a definite dis-incentive to posting bug-reports when, after taking the time to type out the problem, you have only a 50-50 chance of it being submitted.  Demoralising.
Reply View the author
dance707
deepin
2016-06-09 11:00
https://bbs.deepin.org/post/31132
Title changed...

That is damn furstrating though.  If it only happened the odd time, I'd let it pas ...

Thank you and for participating in the feedback process. It can really vary the connection the time of day and other factors as well. I hope they can improve connections to the EU and others.
Reply View the author