screensaver question
Tofloor
poster avatar
dturbes
deepin
2016-06-29 15:28
Author
how do I change the amount of time the screensaver pops up. right now it's about 2 minutes before screensaver pops up want to make it longer like 15 minutes.
I am new to linux so still learning.
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
stevex
deepin
2016-06-29 17:37
Hello. I did not know that Deepin had a screen saver option. But if you open settings and go to Power management settings, you can set the time  to 1,5,15,30,never,etc.  before the display and/or computer is suspended. Hope that helps.
Reply View the author
dturbes
deepin
2016-07-01 15:46
https://bbs.deepin.org/post/31213
Hello. I did not know that Deepin had a screen saver option. But if you open settings and go to Powe ...

ok its not really a screensaver but the screen go's black after only a few minutes. I will try that.
Thanks
Dan
Reply View the author
dturbes
deepin
2016-07-01 18:32
thanks for the help it worked
Reply View the author
linuxnoob
deepin
2016-07-02 15:48
Is there a way to add a traditional screensaver? I use the audio out on my monitor and if it's put to sleep my music cuts off.
Reply View the author
stevex
deepin
2016-07-02 16:20
I have not seen anywhere on this forum anything about a traditional screensaver for Deepin. You could just set your display and/or computer to "Never" turn off in the Power Management settings.  I have read that a screen saver is no longer necessary on most newer monitors and pcs. Hope it's true.
Reply View the author