Only background and cursor
Tofloor
poster avatar
ginger
deepin
2016-07-17 00:09
Author
Hi, a few hours ago, I've started deepin as usual, but when I login I only see my background and the default cursor of deepin. I haven't found any trouble like this on the community, but in ubuntu, so I've tried some of the solutions that I've found. However the only thing I did was change my wallpaper back to the one of the purple mountain default.

First I in to this shell by ctrl+alt+F1 and typed "rm -r ~./config". And I guess all I've done is erase the configuration. Anyway the problem still being that. I login and there's only the wallpaper and the cursor. Please, I need some help
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
stevex
deepin
2016-07-17 06:39
Hi. Is it possible that your dock is set to "always keep hidden" rather than "intelli-hide" or "always show", which menu can be seen by right clicking on the very bottom of the screen. Also, can you try to reinstall whatever the "config" you removed and see if that helps? Good luck.
Reply View the author
ginger
deepin
2016-07-17 18:50
Oh, btw, the secondary button, the menu button, the corners (wich I've configured before) do anything, there's only the wallpaper and the cursor, as a last resort I typed every single key of the keyboard, but only ctrl+alt+F1 do something
Reply View the author
stevex
deepin
2016-07-17 20:11
Have you tried, when presented with the boot screen, selecting to boot into the one of the Deepin Recovery modes and seeing if you can correct the problem there or seeing if you now have the dock. On my boot screen, I have the options of booting into two different kernels or recovery modes. Hope this helps until another forum member can provide a solution. Good luck.
Reply View the author