Deepin File Manager V1.0 Released --Simple Yet Sophisticated
Tofloor
poster avatar
jingle
deepin
2016-07-27 23:19
Author
Edited by jingle at 2016-7-27 15:19

Deepin File Manager is an easy-to-use file management tool with powerful functions developed by Deepin Technology.

It follows the functions and layout of classic file manager, and simplifies user operations on that basis, adds a lot of special features. Clear navigation bar, search box with intelligent identification, diverse view and sorting help you to manage with with high proficiency. Classics and transcendence bring you a better experience.

Perfectly Present Simplicity & Refreshment
Deepin File Manager shows a concise delicate appearance by the minimalist and flat design style. The sidebar is displayed obviously and easily. You can freely switch file view.

Easy Match With Smart Search
The navigation bar and search bar is combined in Deepin File Manager, the breadcrumb navigation mode is used by default to quickly switch between directories. Click on the navigation bar or search button to enter the search mode and input keywords to match the search.

Ingenuity Merged in All Details
Go over the details and perceive every demand of users, only to bring efficient and fast operation experience for them.

Optimized Details & Improved Experience
Copying dialog is centered, array and display mode are more intuitive. Disk management is simple and easy to use, network neighborhood shows at a glance.

PS: deepin user can update & upgrade through Deepin Store or Control Center,more practical and thoughtful functions of file manager are on the way, stay tuned!

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
patux_21
deepin
2016-07-28 03:11
hi,
just installed , it awesome and fast but i regret there is no shortcuts to bookmark folders like Ctrl-D on nautilus.

Great job !
Reply View the author
com_bvv
deepin
2016-07-28 03:38
https://bbs.deepin.org/post/31296
hi,
just installed , it awesome and fast but i regret there is no shortcuts to bookmark folders like ...

Use menu "add to bookmark"
Reply View the author
Gourji
deepin
2016-07-28 15:06
First of all Thank you for you'r hard work as always and great softwear great os.
my request is can you add {Copy to } and {Move to} options and i can't find icon zoom option.
my music thumbnails dosen't work and video thumbnails.
thank you again.
Reply View the author
jingle
deepin
2016-07-28 17:07
First of all Thank you for you'r hard work as always and great softwear great os.
my request is can  ...

Hi there, thank you!
The functions you mentioned are in our development plan, they will be realized in future updates
Reply View the author
serenase
deepin
2016-07-30 09:10
Looks really promising. I would like to see zoom option for icons and thumbnails too. And please make thumbnails support camera RAW. I also would reguest Sushi like preview and split view. All the best from other file managers... Thank you for your hard work!

Reply View the author
jingle
deepin
2016-08-01 17:22
the version 2.0 will is supported.
Reply View the author
linkstat
deepin
2016-08-03 19:36
try to implement the use of pam libraries related to samba authentication. So, when using a user from a domain (in a deepin previously joined to a AD domain), the network browser authenticated using cached user and pass cached/managed by pam.

Greetings!
Reply View the author
bumkailashkumar
deepin
2016-08-05 11:20
file manager is awesome thank you for wonderfull file manager very soon it will take over nautilus....
Reply View the author
omelette
deepin
2016-08-27 11:36
For some reason Deepin Filemanager will not run Mediainfo.  Whenever I right-click a media file, select 'open with', then select Mediainfo, it continues to open it with VLC.
Reply View the author
jul
deepin
2016-08-28 11:22
Edited by jul at 2016-8-28 03:25

Nice work! I like it more than Nautilus in the overall design, specially the editable path bar, awesome .  However, I like less the border around the icons on the top bar, the lack of a settings panel with a "one-click" options instead of the default "two-clicks" to open folders.
Furthermore, I still prefer the right-click menu on Nautilus, but only the appearance because the contents in your new file manager is more complete, most we need is in it (and well designed property box, but it still lacks the permissions infos).
Last but not least, I would be very happy if we can find some of the features in Thunar like "New File" > "Unamed File" and name our file after and "Sort By" > "Ascending" / "Descending".

Thanks for your work like always {
Reply View the author
menny
deepin
2016-08-29 08:13
add support for themes gtk ,
or create new themes for deepin file manager ;)
Reply View the author
flusheddata
deepin
2016-09-16 10:46
In Deepin 15.3 the dark theme does not work. Nither does emptying trash
Reply View the author
bigbruno
deepin
2016-09-16 14:38
Good, but don't have support for change permission? And Samba?
Reply View the author
Favaro
deepin
2016-10-09 11:42
Hello,

Deepin File Manager urgently needs these functions.
- Share function, with other devices via Wlan.
- Multilanguage
Reply View the author
jingle
deepin
2016-10-09 19:25
Hello,

Deepin File Manager urgently needs these functions.

Thanks for suggest
Reply View the author