Deepin 15.2 Feedback and bugfix
Tofloor
poster avatar
livetheenergy
deepin
2016-07-27 23:38
Author
Hello to everyone, i'm relative new on deepin ground, i knew of this distribution by years but sincerely i didn't like it before.
The last week i tested this new 15.2 desktop edition and i must give my contratulations on the entire work around this release; all works smoothly and from the point of view of an user this os is very coherent.
The graphical impact is awesome, clean and tidy, the possibility to chose 3 modes for the working area is fantastic, also the launcher, the multitasking view and the control panel are really well cooked!
(however many ideas are taken from apple osx i know...)
Debian under the hood is the right choice and i appreciate it very much, btw this is not a review, this is only a feedback from my point of view.
Congratulations also for the website.
Everything goes without any major issues, i want share only some advices to fix some issues:
- Working in an enterprise environment needs a better DNS configuration panel, so could be usefull to add a DNS suffix feature directly on the control panel, currently only resolv.conf is available
- Deepin store don't work on proxies and dns environments, it stucks on downloading packages, besides, i think the same for the system update (but i don't test it deeply)
- Is it possible to add a custom desktop wallpaper? Don't do like Windows Starter please!

Thanks for your work and your efforts, this distribution could be usefull to anyone who needs something with a little more kick  
I hope to see again something noteworthy from Deepin in the future releases.

G
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies

No replies yet