1. Execute tar -xzvf 6618_deepin15_ok.tgz to extract 6618_deepin15_ok.img, it is a MicroSD card image file.
2. Prepare a MicroSD card larger than 8GB (high speed card, class 10). Connet the card to a Linux host, execute sudo fdisk -l to check the /dev/sd* property of the SD card.
3. Execute dd command to burn the image to the MicroSD card, here we assume the MicroSD card is /dev/sdc (please select the your actual device), execute the following command:
Notice: The burning usually takes 40-60 minutes based on the read/write performance of the MicroSD card.
4. Complete the burning, insert the card into the device, power on to experience deepin 15.
1. Login usersame/password: deepin/deepin, root password: fa.
2. The first boot will generate some configuration files, so it will take more time.
Will this image run on a Raspberry Pi2? Also, where to download? Thanks.
Steve, Download from Google Drive button is at the end of the above article, will take awhile, it ...