poster avatar
antonio8909
deepin
2016-07-29 08:53
Author
Edited by antonio8909 at 2016-7-29 01:24

Hi,

I have problems with the Spanish translation of Deepin 15.2

For examples if some updates are available the upgrade button in Spanish is 'Actualizar ahora' but the button  only says 'ctualizar ahor' and 'Reiniciar ahora' is 'einiciar ahor'Also, the new Deepin File Manager is in English.Keyboard setting: Espa(box instead of ñ) ol Deepin store is in English
A fix will come soon?

Thanks

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
linkstat
deepin
2016-08-04 00:27
The project for translating is in Transifex. You can join.
But, for spanish specifically, for Spanish Latinamerica, I did a full review of all translations, completed and corrected many many. So, in the upcoming upgrades, the spanish (latinamerica) came very well ;)

Gretings
Reply View the author
antonio8909
deepin
2016-08-04 15:36
https://bbs.deepin.org/post/31305
The project for translating is in Transifex. You can join.
But, for spanish specifically, for Spanis ...

Hi,
Thank for your answer. Like another companies do (Microsoft) they release a version in Spanish (Spain) and Spanish (Latinamerica)

Can I suggest the same model? Deepin is very well translated but like I said on the first post, it has got some bugs showing notification etc
Reply View the author
linkstat
deepin
2016-08-05 18:20
Actually, is the "same model" (two spanish flavors). And I asked for merge the two spanish flavor on only one (as is in KDE)... but still no response. So, today, we have that the Spanish Latinamerican is at 100% Ready to use, and the Spanish is far from that... I think the differences are very little for two spanishs langs (for eaxmple, you can perfectly difference between "fichero" and "archivo" through the context), and neutralize almost all (that, in facts, is what happens in sofwtare translations).

Greetings!
Reply View the author
antonio8909
deepin
2016-08-08 02:36
https://bbs.deepin.org/post/31305
Actually, is the "same model" (two spanish flavors). And I asked for merge the two spanish flavor on ...

That doesn't fix the store in English and another apps...

Well forgive it... I hope that a fix will come....
Reply View the author