Can't install dictionaries-common
Tofloor
poster avatar
savanweylyn
deepin
2016-09-19 08:51
Author
When i try to install something that has this package as a dependency, i got an error, that dictionaaries-common is not selected for installation, and when i try to install it, i got this error:
Preparing to unpack .../dictionaries-common_1.26.3_all.deb ...
Adding 'diversion of /usr/share/dict/words to /usr/share/dict/words.pre-dictionaries-common by dictionaries-common'
dpkg-divert: error: átnevezés `/usr/share/dict/words.pre-dictionaries-common' felülírásával járna
  `/usr/share/dict/words' eltérő fájllal, ez nem engedélyezett
dpkg: error processing archive /var/cache/apt/archives/dictionaries-common_1.26.3_all.deb (--unpack):
új pre-installation szkript alfolyamat 2 hibakóddal kilépett
Hibák történtek a feldolgozáskor:
/var/cache/apt/archives/dictionaries-common_1.26.3_all.deb
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
Same with another version of this package, downloaded from the official debian unstable repo's website
Preparing to unpack .../dictionaries-common_1.27.1_all.deb ...
Adding 'diversion of /usr/share/dict/words to /usr/share/dict/words.pre-dictionaries-common by dictionaries-common'
dpkg-divert: error: átnevezés `/usr/share/dict/words.pre-dictionaries-common' felülírásával járna
  `/usr/share/dict/words' eltérő fájllal, ez nem engedélyezett
dpkg: error processing archive Letöltések/dictionaries-common_1.27.1_all.deb (--install):
új pre-installation szkript alfolyamat 2 hibakóddal kilépett
Hibák történtek a feldolgozáskor:
dictionaries-common_1.27.1_all.deb

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
infuscomus
deepin
2016-09-19 09:47
did you use sudo?
Reply View the author
horvan
deepin
2016-09-19 22:08
Try sudo apt Installer -f after sudo dpkg -i
Reply View the author
savanweylyn
deepin
2016-09-20 08:00
https://bbs.deepin.org/post/31528
Try sudo apt Installer -f after sudo dpkg -i

weylyn1@savanweylyn-pc:~$ sudo apt-get install -f
Csomaglisták olvasása... Kész
Függőségi fa építése      
Állapotinformációk olvasása... Kész
A következő csomag automatikusan lett telepítve, és már nincs rá szükség:
  emacsen-common
Ezt az „sudo apt autoremove” paranccsal törölheti.
0 frissített, 0 újonnan telepített, 0 eltávolítandó és 0 nem frissített.
1 nincs teljesen telepítve/eltávolítva.
A művelet után 0 B lemezterület kerül felhasználásra.
Beállítás: emacsen-common (2.0.8) ...
Reply View the author
horvan
deepin
2016-09-20 08:34
Sorry I could not read your language.

First wich deepin version do you have?

Second do:

1. sudo apt-get -y remove dictionaries*
  2. sudo apt-get -y purge dictionaries*
  3. sudo apt-get -y -f install
  4. sudo dpkg --configure -a
  5. sudo apt-get -y -yy dist-upgrade
  6. sudo apt-get -y install dictionaries-common
Copy the Code

This will check if your system is helthy and fetch eny updates
Dictionaries will be uninstalled and than be reinstalled agian.

On deepin 15.3 this package works like a charm so it seems there is something broken on your side. The code above will fix this for you!
Reply View the author
savanweylyn
deepin
2016-09-20 09:11
Edited by savanweylyn at 2016-9-19 19:33
Sorry I could not read your language.

First wich deepin version do you have?

I'm using Deepin 15.3 and i had to reinstall dde-control-center and now I'm stuck with aspell and aspell-en packages. They can't be removed without installing their dependency, which is dictionaries-common. And since it cannot be installed, it's impossible to install or remove aspell and aspell-en too. And without installing them, i can't do sudo apt-get upgrade or sudo apt-get install. I've uploaded the output both the dpkg and the apt-get -f install commands to Pastebin. I've translated them to English, so you'll understand them.

Edit: removing aspell and aspell-en would remove these packages too.
Edit no.2: i tried to risk it but no use, even Synaptic can't remove them. Error message:
  1. E: Error, the pkgProblemResolver::Resolve generated breaks , this can be caused by held packages.
  2. E: Can't lock download directory
Copy the Code
Any ideas?
Reply View the author
horvan
deepin
2016-09-20 11:31
Hm One Last idea. Did you get your Updates from deepin official mirror or a diffent One.
Reply View the author
horvan
deepin
2016-09-20 11:33
If you habe used a diffent One use the official mirror than do sudo apt Update and repeat the steps above. It seems there is a Bug in the mirror System. This Bug May Cause this
Reply View the author
savanweylyn
deepin
2016-09-20 20:43
If you habe used a diffent One use the official mirror than do sudo apt Update and repeat the steps  ...

This happens if i try sudo ap-get -f install dictionaries-common:
Preparing to unpack .../dictionaries-common_1.26.3_all.deb ...
dpkg-divert: error: rename `/usr/share/dict/words.pre-dictionaries-common' would be overwritten
  `/usr/share/dict/words' with this different file, this is not allowed
dpkg: error processing archive /var/cache/apt/archives/dictionaries-common_1.26.3_all.deb (--unpack):
new pre-installation script sub-process exited with error code 2
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
I will try something else. I have a Systemback restore point, so after restoring system files and switching back to the official mirror, it will work (maybe).
Reply View the author
horvan
deepin
2016-09-21 00:54
so there are some files incompatible to each other. Have you used the code above. This will remove all related packages and remove their files also. so it shhould fix it intireky. If this problem presists switch to the official cdn and do an update and a upgrade

You can try to remove the directory `/usr/share/dict/words and reinstall the package but the code above should do this for you.
Reply View the author
savanweylyn
deepin
2016-09-21 09:13
so there are some files incompatible to each other. Have you used the code above. This will remove a ...

IDK what's it with this system sometimes, but most of the time, it works perfectly (except that Emergency mode at boot).
Reply View the author