Tofloor
poster avatar
dogbert0360
deepin
2016-09-23 06:39
Author
Edited by dogbert0360 at 2016-9-22 09:42

Here are a few I have experienced:

1) When I put my laptop into suspend mode and then wake it up, my wallpaper glitches. I have to manually go into my pictures to reset my wallpaper of choice. Also, there should be a choice for the user in the wallpaper settings so as to choose the picture folder.

2) The "driver manager" will not allow me to revert back to nouveau driver. When I attempt this, both option buttons are unuseable.

This is not a bug pers'e but the deepin file manager needs more option settings and overall graphical improvements in the windows and file options selection. This has to do with "cut and paste" which I found annoying. I had to copy a file to my desktop and then drag it to the folder I wanted it in. This is not exceptable.

Just a few questions about deepin linux:

1) Does the os support touch screen?

2) Will deepin linux support snap packaging and what is the roadmap for deepin os in the near future.

3) Will deepin os be supporting "wayland" or "mir" as its graphical server in the near future?
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
nisargshah95
deepin
2016-09-23 08:40
I agree with you on the wallpaper part. There should be an option to set up a wallpaper directory (also an option to rotate wallpapers on a timely basis ).
Reply View the author
dogbert0360
deepin
2016-09-23 08:55
Thank you for mentioning that nisargshah95. Rotating wallpaper sounds nice
Reply View the author
tristar
deepin
2016-09-23 21:40
Please, for ideas and bugs use Deepin User Feedback tool from the launcher. It's best way to communicate with the devs, really. Forum  is more user to user help to be honest.
Reply View the author