Delete Repository
Tofloor
poster avatar
xolotl
deepin
2016-10-07 03:09
Author
I installed the repositories of KXStudio to enhance my use of Ardour, now I'm no longer using Ardour, I would like to removed them.

I've installed Synaptic Package Manager, so in that I removed kx studio.

With 'sudo apt-get update' though, they still appear. So I guess they are uninstalled but reinstall every time I update?

So I just need to delete the from '/etc/apt/sources.list'. Problem is, they are not there. How does deleting this work on Deepin?

Here are the commands I used to install it http://kxstudio.linuxaudio.org/Repositories

Many thanks
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
stevex
deepin
2016-10-07 08:39
Hi.Just curious if when uninstalling with synaptic, did you choose the"remove" or "completely remove" option? Does the KXStudio website have any instructions on uninstalling the package. I'm not sure, but I think there is a way to uninstall any package using the "Bleachbit as Root" app.
Reply View the author
horvan
deepin
2016-10-07 11:56
take a look at /etc/apt/sources-lsit.d perhaps you may find a file called something.list remove it and do apt update.
Reply View the author
xolotl
deepin
2016-10-11 02:30
Thanks horvan . You got me looking and the solution turned out being that there is a 'sources.list.d' folder. In it are added sources.
Reply View the author