Deepin Store problem
Tofloor
poster avatar
xamm
deepin
2016-11-26 09:16
Author
Normally I use the terminal and sometimes Synaptic for routine operations, but today I wanted to "look around" inside the Deepin Store.
Aesthetically pleasing and fast opening and i research... but to my surprise not download. This box is passing the mouse and clicking when you see Install is entering the relevant page of the application, nothing happens.  
Such as clicking on an active button without a link or reference.

Any suggestions ?

It happens to other users?

Thank you.
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
menny
deepin
2016-11-29 17:15
watch this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I6mon5LuM4&t=270s
Reply View the author
xamm
deepin
2016-12-10 13:33
thanks for the link but
I have no problems downloading from the terminal with the command line or update the distro so there seems a file lock problem
Reply View the author
stevex
deepin
2016-12-10 16:35
Hi. Your experience ( not downloading ) with the Deepin store has happened to me and several forum members. Sometimes the store just seems to be malfunctioning. I can just suggest that your search the forum for other members posts on this issue.  It's too bad that this happens, for the Deepin store is, as you said, so pleasing to the eye, and has great apps.
Reply View the author
idbc
deepin
2016-12-11 06:28
Yeah, it is looks like Deepin Store not working sometimes. But next time it works perfectly! Maybe it is due to updating repositories or something else. You can try to setup different repositories. Anyway search by the forum, there are lots of threads related to this issue.
Reply View the author
focusjoseph
deepin
2016-12-17 07:26
that problem i have its in my computer
Reply View the author
snyh1010
deepin
2016-12-18 05:12
本帖最后由 snyh1010 于 2016-12-17 21:16 编辑

Please upload the deepin-feedback's log file if you encounter the problem again.

If the apt-get is workable, the deepin store should be workable too.
PS: Please don't modify the /etc/apt/source.list,  you can switch source mirror by using deepin control center.  The  machanism of fetching package  is not total as same as debian's .
Reply View the author