Haguichi and hamachi stopped working
Tofloor
poster avatar
savanweylyn
deepin
2016-12-26 20:47
Author
Hi all,

I've installed Haguichi (and logmein-hamachi) from the Deepin repository and it was working fine until yesterday. Then it has stopped working and i can't get it working agian no matter what i do. I've tried reinstalling both packages, deleteing their configuration, reinstalling them etc., but the problem has not gone. When i launch Haguichi, it writes, that I'm disconnected and there's no way it will connect. However if i use the hamachi from the terminal, I get:
  1. Hamachi does not seem to be running.
  2. Run '/etc/init.d/logmein-hamachi start' to start daemon.
Copy the Code

According to the output of systemctl status logmein-hamachi.service
  1. ● logmein-hamachi.service - LSB: Start/stop logmein-hamachi engine
  2.    Loaded: loaded (/etc/init.d/logmein-hamachi; generated; vendor preset: enabled)
  3.    Active: active (exited) since h 2016-12-26 05:13:36 CET; 15min ago
  4.      Docs: man:systemd-sysv-generator(8)
  5.   Process: 3281 ExecStop=/etc/init.d/logmein-hamachi stop (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
  6.   Process: 3295 ExecStart=/etc/init.d/logmein-hamachi start (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)

7. dec 26 05:13:36 savanweylyn-pc systemd[1]: Starting LSB: Start/stop logmein-hamachi engine...
  8. dec 26 05:13:36 savanweylyn-pc logmein-hamachi[3295]: Starting LogMeIn Hamachi VPN tunneling engine logmein-hamachi.
  9. dec 26 05:13:36 savanweylyn-pc systemd[1]: Started LSB: Start/stop logmein-hamachi engine.
Copy the Code
it has exited immediatly after starting it. Please help!

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies

No replies yet