Tofloor
poster avatar
najkon
deepin
2017-04-16 10:41
Author
本帖最后由 najkon 于 2017-4-16 17:54 编辑

Hi,
System UI V15.4Intergrate multi-touch operation to operating system (5-fingers at most), to let users operate the system by touch quickly.

- where is this? where i can setup that great things

- Where i can sets advance settings on network connections? as like: another router's, another gateway's
- Where I can add programs to autostart?
- Why Deepin does have full encrypt disk?
- Why does work a Fn key on notebook?!
- why deepin quake terminal cannot sets on full screen using Shortcut key?

- Deepin Control Center on active corner not alwasys work for the first tap Sometimes you have to hit the corner a few times..
- In Deepin control center how enter to more options normalny from main page where we have clock and weather?
In my way is clicking on avatar, and then clicking on back arrow

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
michaeljayt
deepin
2017-04-17 18:06
Hi.

Multi-touch features is just behaves like in Mac OSX by default.
You can see advance settings on network connections in Control Center > Network part
To add programs to autostart, right click on the icon at Launcher and choose “Add to autostart”
The system does not support full encrypt disk currently.
Hot corners on desktop now got some delay to avoid touching by mistake
The "correct" way to enter the more options of Control Center is to click the last icon at the bottom of the homepage.

FYI ;)
Reply View the author
najkon
deepin
2017-04-18 11:30
@michaeljayt
thanks for replay! I really some option didin't know

about Multi-touch features - OK,  but how enable it? or maybe for now they dont work for testing time?
I'm asking because have laptop lenovo t450s - they have multi-touch but on 15.4 rc2 it does work (except two finger slide down/up as scroll)
Reply View the author