Problem installing Deepin 15.4
Tofloor
poster avatar
jorbuzz
deepin
2017-04-22 11:22
Author
Previously I had Deepin 15.4 RC installed. The installation had been perfect so far. I could not install the new final version. The process is extremely slow and does not start the installation process, does not even show the steps for the installation, only shows a black screen with the cursor. I have used several tools from UNebootin to Rufus without any success. Another thing is that even the system does not have support for Wireless (WIFI) networks I do not have a wired network and it does not detect the card. I have a Marvell Libertas 88W8335 card. Please help me https://bbs.deepin.org/user/48640
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
166******72
deepin
2017-04-23 04:17
You can try to remove the original reinstall.
你可以尝试删除原来的再安装。
Reply View the author
xushaohua
deepin
2017-04-24 19:29
During booting deepin live system from USB stick, a grub boot menu item with "Install Deepin' will popup, press "e" to edit that menu item, and remove "quiet splash' from linux boot option list, then press F10 to boot from this menu item.

Now debug information shall be printed to tty, chech its content to see whether systemd and or get panic.
Reply View the author
mdwaleedibrahim
deepin
2017-04-25 07:29
Use Usb 2.0 pendrive and try installing. This may sound silly but i had the same issue & after 1 day of poking around with diff. boot options & bootable disks creators on USB 3.0 Pendrive, i was able to install OS from USB 2.0 in 1 go.
Reply View the author