Old flatpak version in Deepin repository.
Tofloor
poster avatar
faska
deepin
2017-04-25 06:06
Author
Hi! Deepin maintainers and devs. This is just a request related to updating flatpak version. I personally use some flatpak apps which work pretty well. However, the flatpak version in Deepin repository is 0.6.13 which is in fact a very old one. If I remember correctly, the newest version is 0.9.x or something. Why I'm telling you this, is because there are few flatpak apps that aren't wroking at the moment maybe due this old version. I like the idea behind a unified packaging system and sanboxing. I hope you'll consider updating it soon. Thank you.

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
faska
deepin
2017-04-25 06:07
Hi! Deepin maintainers and devs. This is just a request related to updating flatpak version. I personally use some flatpak apps which work pretty well. However, the flatpak version in Deepin repository is 0.6.13 which is in fact a very old one. If I remember correctly, the newest version is 0.9.x or something. Why I'm telling you this, is because there are few flatpak apps that aren't wroking at the moment maybe due this old version. I like the idea behind a unified packaging system and sanboxing. I hope you'll consider updating it soon. Thank you.

Reply View the author
michaeljayt
deepin
2017-04-25 17:28
Thanks for your feedback. I've reported to the developers
Reply View the author
Comments
faska
2017-04-27 03:01
Thanks michaeljayt. Glad to hear that!