Settings bug and a few advices...
Tofloor
poster avatar
muro112
deepin
2017-08-12 23:21
Author
Hello.
First of all, I want to thank you for such a beautiful linux distribution. I love the UI and simplicity of deepin most. I try many distros, this is the best. Thanks..

I use the panel in efficent mode. When I click on settings, it draws over panel. It shouldn't cover the panel.

I figured out the second one while typing this message. There is no on-screen keyboard or accesibility settings.
About Keyboard layouts section: There should be a button next to the keyboard name to show the layout. For example I use Turkish layout. There is a tick on the right. I shows Turkish is selected. Next to the tick, it would be good to have a SHOW button which shows the keyboard layout on the screen.

Finally, Deepin Movies..
It was better in 15.4 version. It used to show the resolution and the borders while resizing, and when I dropped the mouse click, the video was resized. But in 15.4.1 it resizes video immediately while left mouse button is clicked and on mouse move which causes video to shake. This is not so much important but it  is irritating.
Thanks to all who contributed in this project.
Have a nice work...
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies

No replies yet