additional input method
Tofloor
poster avatar
hedobangyaaa
deepin
2017-08-21 18:41
Author
Hi there, i'm very new to Deepin (15.4.1, 64 bit) and i like it a lot. I'm from Germany and use the german version and the german input method as well, but i want to use additional input methods like chinese and english. Unfortunately i can't find a way how to add them. how can i fix this? Thank you in advance for feedback.

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
nipos
deepin
2017-08-22 00:36
Edited by nipos at 2017-8-21 16:37

Geh in die Einstellungen und klick auf das Tastatur Icon.
Dann kommst du in ein Menue mit Spracheinstellungen.Klicke auf Tastaturbelegung und dann Tastaturbelegung hinzufuegen.
Reply View the author
hedobangyaaa
deepin
2017-08-22 02:38
Edited by hedobangyaaa at 2017-8-21 18:48

Erstmal Danke fürs feedback
Das habe ich bereits gestern getan, aber ich möchte ja auch den Effekt wie bei Windows haben, dass ich dann auch chinesische Zeichen eingeben kann. Es öffnet sich aber nirgendwo ein Fenster, in dem ich z.B. pinyin eingeben kann und dann eine Auswahl der entsprechenden Charakter bekomme, die ich dann im Editor oder Dokument verwenden kann. Die Schrift bleibt immer in Einstellung 'Deutsch'
Falls das (zur Zeit) noch nicht möglich sein sollte, gibt es evtl. eine Software, die ich alternativ installieren kann?
Reply View the author
9***8@qq.com
deepin
2017-08-22 03:20
这下好玩了,flatpak到现在也没有解决第三方输入法适配的问题,deepin这个坑跳得过早了。
Reply View the author
abercoque
deepin
2017-08-22 04:14
Hi hedobangyaa.
I am spanish, and use fcitx to input chinese.
If you have doubts about to install and use it just tell me.
Reply View the author
hedobangyaaa
deepin
2017-08-22 19:20
https://bbs.deepin.org/post/144476
Hi hedobangyaa.
I am spanish, and use fcitx to input chinese.
If you have doubts about to install an ...

Hello, abercoque.

Thank you for your reply and your offer. I wasn't sure about that fcitx - i've installed a chinese input method, called Sogou. You can find it under wiki Deepin

https://wiki.deepin.org/index.php?title=Deepin_Application_Management         (10 System Management)

Besides an other app i'm using Sogou for my smartphone and while i was looking for an external input method, i found a link here under Deepin. So i installed Sogou from there  - the funny thing is: it also installed fcitx and the fcitx configuration. Now i find 3 new symbols in my list under "System". The switching between the languages isn't too convinient, but with a defined key-combination i can use it. i hope finding a way to add japanese (which i'm starting to learn, too) in that way. Maybe in an later edition the developers will add this feature.
Reply View the author