Why videoconferences doesn't work good ?
Tofloor
poster avatar
mago7891
deepin
2017-09-21 13:00
Author
Hi everybody !

I have some problems with my computer.

Usually I do videoconferences here: www.freeconference.com but when I use wifi or cable connection is always a crap. I can't speak or listen clearly all the members.

How can I understand if my computer is the problem ? Usually I don't have connection problems

You can see all my pc's specs in the attachment

I hope you can help me

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
oscararg
deepin
2017-09-21 13:57
Use an internet benchmark tool with the same browser you use for video-conference at Deepin, (Ookla, AT&T, some page like those), and run 3-5 benchmarks at their servers. Check if the results are the correct for your internet plan. If they are, so everything is well and the problem is on that page or with the browser, try installing another one (I suppose you're using Chrome, try with a light one like Min, Midori or Pale Moon). A problem with one device, like ethernet or wifi can appear, but with all devices... More probably that your internet works bad or your router isn't well configured (Ports for example), on that case your ISP provider need to be called.
Reply View the author
oscararg
deepin
2017-09-21 14:01
And, to see if PC is the problem, try installing I-Nex or CPU-G and then run a benchmark test to see if some of your PC's components aren't working as they must.
Reply View the author