Deepin store not working
Tofloor
poster avatar
jose_isabel
deepin
2017-12-28 06:00
Author
After not installing succesfully GNU TeXmacs the store stop working. Now, when I try to install a program, it shows the initial screen but en the row of size it shows: calculating and then does nothing. I tried deinstalling  the program and then reeboting but it did not work.Deepin 15.4.1, 64 bt edition

Thanks

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
187******12
deepin
2017-12-28 06:59
sudo apt-get update
Reply View the author
jose_isabel
deepin
2017-12-28 13:07
I tried sudo apt-get update with the command line and this is the result. Deepin store still not working.
Also tried with gksudo synaptic and sudo apt-get install -f as a result of using  Gdebi Package installer; they did not work either.
Thanks
Reply View the author
nipos
deepin
2017-12-29 04:19
There's an problem with the spotify repository.
Go to /etc/apt/ and open the folder which name contains "source" (sorry,I'm not completely sure about the name)
Then remove the spotify file within this folder.
Now try your apt-get commands again and it should work.
Reply View the author
jose_isabel
deepin
2018-01-02 18:57
Thanks for the suggestion. I reinstalled deepin and then, whith the deepin system updates, it works very well.
Reply View the author
jose_isabel
deepin
2018-01-02 23:19
update: I tried to install GnuTeXMacs and the problem arises again. I tried to delete the file spotify.list but even un superuser i cant do that. Comand rm -f spotify.lis, the terminal says No se pued borrar spotify.list : acceso denegado. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Reply View the author
nipos
deepin
2018-01-03 02:50
The correct command is "sudo rm spotify.list"
The root account can do everything but the sudo command is needed.
The force param alone doesn't give you root rights.
Reply View the author