What You Want In Next Deepin (15.11) Update?
Tofloor
poster avatar
s***[email protected]
deepin
2018-09-06 03:06
Author
Edited by sarojpoudel33 at 2019-6-5 14:39

Please Vote Your Answer.  //Nepal
Release plan of deepin 15.11

Control CenterSupport different display scaling values for multiple screens, and fix the blank screen issue when setting dual screens.
Add the switch - “Join User Experience Program” to make the user needs better understood.
Support cloud synchronization of certain settings by deepin ID.
Support using keyboard to navigate and change the settings in Control Center.
Display more hardware information.
DockShow the battery remaining time and the charging time.
Window ManagerImprove the UI in KWin.
File ManagerAdd disc burning function.
Support creating shortcut for executable program manually.
Deepin StoreChange the switching method between China and International regions.
Show the total donation amount in my donations.
Other ApplicationsDeepin Movie: Support dragging and dropping the subtitle file to Deepin Movie to load it directly.
Deepin Screenshot: Remember the last storage location when saving the screenshot to the specified folder.

(Expired, see the results below)
871 users voted
1.Stability and Fast Performance(629 votes)
59 %
2.Support All Graphics Card Driver(157 votes)
15 %
3.Android Emulator Plugin(84 votes)
8 %
4.Face Unlock and Bluetooth Unlock + Security App with Cleaner(21 votes)
2 %
5.Store Application Up to date(184 votes)
17 %
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
...7 / 10
To page
dadix
deepin
2019-04-13 03:18
I want support for the China Cheerlux C6 projector that is not recognized when connected to hdmi.
Reply View the author
dadix
deepin
2019-04-13 03:23
I want suport for chinese video projector Cheerlux C6 which is not recognized when connected via the hdmi port
Reply View the author
deepin_account
deepin
2019-04-16 11:19
После перезагрузки не отображается индикатор раскладок Ru/En.
Reply View the author
oui
deepin
2019-04-17 00:11
In my opinion is Deepin 15.7 actually the distribution offering the widest depository with a lot of i386 compatibility not being any more available on other systems (my second installation: Debian Buster moved to SID). It would be good to preserve it exactly as it is (and not with newer bases of applications from rare newer i386 systems as i386 distros become more rare. Deepin offers his one, 15.3, only at one place any more, the other one depositories are erased... and the tendency is the same in the other distros: they would find better to abandon i386. But the problem for users: They continue to NEED some of her old goodies as they were!).

In Deepin, I miss the keyboard us intl (see at http://inputking.com ! It is the keyboard configuration used by inputking for a lot of European languages and it is right so: That keyboard was developped exactly for that use! Lover from more than 1 or 2 European tongues are happy to know that there is a common solution: US INTL !).

Reply View the author
slavpetroff
deepin
2019-04-17 01:58
https://bbs.deepin.org/post/168498
In the file manager to edit the address we have to press right-click and then "Edit address".

In t ...

Absolutely!
Reply View the author
mailtofong
deepin
2019-04-21 20:43
Deepin File Manager can be a twin panel file manager
Reply View the author
zihaoxing
deepin
2019-04-21 21:20
deepin-wine能不能搞个ie10或ie11浏览器,学校和政府系统和网站的某些界面要用ie浏览器才能登进去,网上银行缴费也要用ie浏览器.谷歌浏览器都登不进学校教务系统的一些界面,政府网站有的界面也登不进去.
Reply View the author
livelys
deepin
2019-04-21 21:25
那么问题来了,15.10 啥时候更新?
Reply View the author
serenase
deepin
2019-04-23 23:15
It would be great if Deepin would add multitasking view as a hot corner option. You can manually add it with dConf editor as I do, but it would be nice to work out of the box.
Reply View the author
andytao
deepin
2019-04-26 00:46
对于从win平台转投deepin平台的来说,一方面是源于兴趣,另一方面则是来自于win每经更新给硬件带来的压力。这对于使用旧设备的我来说并不十分友好,动辄4~5G的庞大系统镜像使得设备运行极其卡顿,发热严重。所以后来我转向deepin,初始的流畅体验和优美的交互界面深深吸引了我。总之,我希望deepin的更新迭代能坚持极简迅速的理念,这对我来说是极棒的诉求。
Reply View the author
james007
deepin
2019-04-26 23:58
deepin-wine能不能搞个ie10或ie11浏览器,学校和政府系统和网站的某些界面要用ie浏览器才能登进去,网上银 ...

自己装个虚拟机吧,
Reply View the author
zihaoxing
deepin
2019-04-27 03:09
自己装个虚拟机吧,

这是深度某位楼主使用deepin-wine打包的ie浏览器的deb包,可以正常安装和使用,大家一起来优化和完善一下
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1U39Gpn5SAxv9iGV9P1t7nw 密码: vacn
Reply View the author
meric07
deepin
2019-04-27 11:58
Some requests/ideas from me (main OS is win10):
- My number one request: On Windows 10 (and KDE) i can access to frequently or recently used/favorited items when i right click to an app icon on task bar. These can be favorite folders for explorer, some web pages for my browser or videos i recently opened in player etc depending on the app. (task bar jump lists?) Is it possible to add this functionality in Deepin? Shouldn't be too hard for you since you made such a beautiful DE already
- System sounds play at the same time as the app sounds (mail app etc), they overlap - this is annoying, please fix this and implement non-intrusive sounds for system events (preferably short and soft tunes)
- Add some useful tools just like the ones in MX Linux (maybe for future releases)
- System settings on the side panel is cool but it will be inefficient/annoying as you add more settings, so make settings a windowed app (maybe for future releases)
- Add a simple device manager app (maybe for future releases)
- Bluetooth can be switched on/off from settings panel but it doesn't offer any choice to transfer files? It's problematic, please solve it
- Fix the "online subtitles" functionality in video player, user should be able to choose subtitles from a window/list (maybe for future releases)
- A better looking/categorised software center would be nice (maybe for future releases)
- There's an annoying bug in live environment: The system does not accept the wifi password even correct pass is entered. It works only if you enter the password in settings interface.
Please fix this if it's not already fixed.

I think if you do these Deepin OS will be so popular!!
Reply View the author
richardmaarts
deepin
2019-04-28 05:29
I have also some suggestions
I use windows 10 as main, but when I need to work concentrated I use Deepin. As others said the problem with Linux (in general) in the lack of programs, so in my opinion Deepin should make some usefull app themself (for example I find the system manager very useful, also the graphic card manager and others). For example I would suggest making a good email app, because I can't find a good one like outlook or Microsoft Mail.
Other apps idea could be:
- Sticky Notes
- A system cleaner/optimizer
Other ideas could be adding in the option to set the applications top-bar with a transparent effect.
Last idea (but I think I'll never see it   ) is starting to make also DeepinOs for mobile! Because it's a beautifull OS, I think it should work great also on mobile devices.

That's all   thanks for asking our opinions
Reply View the author
deepin_account
deepin
2019-04-28 08:45
MX Linux ))) I almost choked on tea
Reply View the author
meric07
deepin
2019-04-30 08:19
MX Linux ))) I almost choked on tea

What's so funny about MX Linux?
Reply View the author
an******[email protected]
deepin
2019-05-02 17:32
I was KDE user, maybe we can inspire in the KDE Connect Application(for mobile android) to get the functionality for control in differents aspects

* Send files between cellphone with the computer
* Slideshow remote
* Multimedia control
* Run command (I use commands that suspend computer) from my cellphone only need give the permissions in the OS and bind with some command
* Remote inputs like keyboard and finger like a cursor
* telephony notifier
Reply View the author
zihaoxing
deepin
2019-05-06 00:29
我发现在deepin-wine里的driver_c文件夹里有cmd.exe,但是不能随便调出来使用,deepin-wine能不能把driver_c里的cmd.exe也调出来使用啊,希望也能使用一些windows cmd里的一些命令,windows里的一些命令比linux好用,比如windows里的磁盘修复命令chkdsk就比linux里的fsck命令好用多了,每次硬盘损坏,在linux里无法修复,都是在windows电脑里打开cmd使用chkdsk修复的.
Reply View the author
horvan
deepin
2019-05-07 10:37
Fix sshfs in Feeling terminal with fstab
Reply View the author
bibichuan
deepin
2019-05-16 04:29
全盘安装时忽略了我自己电脑自带的8个G的内存,直接分出了11个G的swap分区,造成了SSD磁盘空间的浪费,我觉得不合理。
Reply View the author
...7 / 10