How to create a shortcut of a web page on the desktop?
Tofloor
poster avatar
totom77
deepin
2019-10-05 23:28
Author
Hello, could you tell me how to create webpage shortcuts directly to the desktop.
Thanks, Tom
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
s***3@gmail.com
deepin
2019-10-06 12:47
Please! watch video by simply unzipping. Here Is a Method For Creating web page shortcut directly to desktop.

Reply View the author
totom77
deepin
2019-10-11 07:30
Oh thanks very much
Reply View the author
少林寺驻武当山办事处大神父王喇嘛
deepin
2019-10-11 07:46
firefox-bin https://bbs.deepin.org
Reply View the author
an******vb@gmail.com
deepin
2023-01-11 02:24

Creating a website shortcut on your desktop is a simple process that follows a universal formula, no matter the browser you are using. I'll use Google Chrome as an example.

First, open the Chrome web browser on your Mac or Windows 10 computer. Then, navigate to the website you wish to create a shortcut for. It could be any website of your choice, but keep in mind that if the website requires login, the shortcut will only take you to the login page once you log out.
Next, locate the three dots icon in the top right corner of the browser window and hover over it. Then, select "Additional Tools" and click on "Create Shortcut." Lastly, give your shortcut a name and press "Create."

With this method, you will be able to create desktop shortcuts with minimal effort, to your frequently visited websites, ensuring you can quickly access them without going through the process of typing the url every time.

I hope this is what you were looking for, Tom.

Best Regards,

Technical Advisor at Andersen

Reply View the author
ra******23@gmail.com
deepin
2023-03-20 04:09
The user is banned, and the content is hidden.