How to change system sound theme?
Tofloor
poster avatar
Bolo66
deepin
2014-03-19 20:51
Author
I would like to change the system sound theme in Linux Deepin.

Could you please advise me on how to do this?  

Thank you
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
cxbii
deepin
2014-03-19 23:48
Sorry,We do not have this feature.
Reply View the author
Bolo66
deepin
2014-03-20 06:38
Linux Deepin is the only linux distribution which has a successfully allowed suspend to ram and awake on my laptop.     Why?    I have tried many other distributions and they have failed to awaken upon resume.    So Linux Deepin allows me to close my laptop lid and then reopen to continue with my work... and I am very satisfied that your efforts have allowed me to use this very important laptop function.   

Well done and thank you
Linux Deepin Team...
Reply View the author
cxbii
deepin
2014-03-20 17:46
Linux Deepin is the only linux distribution which has a successfully allowed suspend to ram and awake on my laptop.     Why?    I have tried many other distributions and they have failed to awaken upon resume.    So Linux Deepin allows me to close my laptop lid and then reopen to continue with my work... and I am very satisfied that your efforts have allowed me to use this very important laptop function.   

Well done and thank you
Linux Deepin Team...
The good news, we are developing a version of 2014 has provided this functionality!
Reply View the author
Bolo66
deepin
2014-03-21 00:51
[quote]Linux Deepin is the only linux distribution which has a successfully allowed suspend to ram and awake on my laptop.     Why?    I have tried many other distributions and they have failed to awaken upon resume.    So Linux Deepin allows me to close my laptop lid and then reopen to continue with my work... and I am very satisfied that your efforts have allowed me to use this very important laptop function.   

Well done and thank you
Linux Deepin Team...
The good news, we are developing a version of 2014 has provided this functionality![/quote]

Fantastic!  Looking forward to the next version!  
Reply View the author