Dear deepin friends, in order to ensure version quality of the next update, we're now launching internal testing seeking participation from all members in this team.
1. Updated LTS kernel to Version 5.10.60
2. Enhanced: Package Installer is able to identify the sequence of dependent packages automatically during batch installation
3. Optimized some operation tips of Printer Manager
4. Optimized some interface display of Archive Manager
5. Optimized some interactive experiences of Font Manager
6. Fixed the issue that Text Editor may get stuck in the process of dealing with large text files
Upgrade method:（The internal test version may be unstable. Please do not use it in production environment）
sudo deepin-editor /etc/apt/sources.list
## Generated by deepin-installerdeb [by-hash=force] https://community-packages.deepin.com/deepin/ apricot main contrib non-free#deb-src https://community-packages.deepin.com/deepin/ apricot main contrib non-free deb [trusted=yes] https://proposed-packages.deepin.com/dde-apricot unstable main contrib non-free
3、Execute sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade command in terminal. After upgrade successful, please reboot your computer.
How to manually upgrade your kernel:sudo apt install linux-image-deepin-stable-amd64 linux-headers-deepin-stable-amd64
AcknowledgmentsMany thanks to all the Internal Testing Team members for your active participation!
No replies yet